What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Yet another daily rag poll against vapers

I love the fact the stupid badly written piece of space filling crap hasn't even made it through spell check unscathed

Screen-Shot-2014-11-23-at-10.20.15.jpg

I'd like to find that reporter and ram a pneumatic drill where the sun doesn't shine. Then fire it....

Did the author write the piece on his phone? The errors look suspiciously like predictive text

Good old gaping at its best.

Good chance that he wrote it while sat using his iPad in some yuppie hipster bar in some upscaled part of London.

This poll, along with every other poll out there, is flawed by not displaying total number of voters. Couple this with the fact that the only people who vote are those with a "vested interest" either "for" or against", they do not represent an overall public opinion, and as such, are worthless garbage.
A doubt that any of them bring in more than a couple of hundred votes (at the very maximum, most have less than 100), and leaves a hell of a lot, like myself, that simply don't care.

Last edited:
Polls, polls, polls. Do we really give a flying fuck. Not me I'm afraid.

Nonsense.

"No wonder gaping is so popular with hipsters"

Is there a hipster who can confirm this? ;) Its funny how one little letter can completely change the whole meaning of the sentence haha.

Back
Top Bottom