Vape Club
What's new

Yet another daily rag poll against vapers

Premier Ecigs
I done did the poll via the other thread. I'll do it again from here.

I done did the poll via the other thread. I'll do it again from here.

A more unscrupulous individual might use both safari and then chrome to vote more than once, wouldn't be in the spirit of a poll though would it? After all, it's not as if he non vapers are trying to infringe on our liberty is it? Oh, hang on, they are.

AcmeFog
A more unscrupulous individual might use both safari and then chrome to vote more than once, wouldn't be in the spirit of a poll though would it? After all, it's not as if he non vapers are trying to infringe on our liberty is it? Oh, hang on, they are.

I assume any multi-clickable poll is worthless whereas my IP address and browser info will shower me with free stuff in the future.

What a ridiculous question. Is vaping 'better' than smoking? For the cigarette manufacturers - no. For big pharma - no. For anyone who doesn't do either - what's it got to do with them. For me - oh yes!

E-liquids.com
Vape Green
Did the author write the piece on his phone? The errors look suspiciously like predictive text

Did the author write the piece on his phone? The errors look suspiciously like predictive text

Now you've gone and made me read it. I can't see any obvious errors.

Edit: Forget that. I was looking at the Dr Who one rather than the OP's one. Whatever. Exterminate!

Last edited:
Smoore
Back
Top Bottom