What's new

Wright Stuff...again

Mark

Legend
If anyone can stomach it one of the topics today is

"First up: with health experts worried about a huge rise in the use of nicotine vapourisers I wanna know what you make of an e-cig firm running a photo competition to find Britain's most stylish vaper? The winner will become the face of the firm and win thousands in cash. Anyone else think this campaign will only further glamorise this 21st century take on smoking?"

Im away for a few days but I've left my comment on FB

Mentioned once again this morning in the light of the WHO garbage.
Panellists all saying they will no longer allow people to vape in their cars etc
Wright saying this stuffs the ecig supporters arguments about it 'just being water vapour'
Wright says the WHO in its report also demolishes the claim that it gets people off smoking and 'will save millions of lives'
Finishing line is that ecig companies are owned by tobacco companies and what do we expect

I now feel nauseous though I shouldn't be surprised that this is the intended effect of the lies by WHO....it's how propoganda works

Mentioned once again this morning in the light of the WHO garbage.
Panellists all saying they will no longer allow people to vape in their cars etc
Wright saying this stuffs the ecig supporters arguments about it 'just being water vapour'
Wright says the WHO in its report also demolishes the claim that it gets people off smoking and 'will save millions of lives'
Finishing line is that ecig companies are owned by tobacco companies and what do we expect

I now feel nauseous though I shouldn't be surprised that this is the intended effect of the lies by WHO....it's how propoganda works

I don't know how those fucks in the WHO can even look at themselves in the mirror and like what they see. Then again, they move in such rarefied circles, and close themselves off from any dissenting opinion. A classic example of groupthink.

Managed to get on todays show about vaping. .. if anyone can check it out on catch up... is at very end of show... and let me know what you think. .. was very nervous and cut very short as Matthew didn't like what I was saying. .. think I did ok considering. .. very nervous. ..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Am watching on +1 now. Look forward to your bit. Will report back

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Thought it maybe you LOL. I thought you did very well, clear and well spoken. shame he has a different agenda to us and did not let you have a full say. the panel were more pro vaping than previous shows i thought but still a long way to go.

not looking forward to this....try and force myself to watch

He'd only said 2 words and i already dont like him....one of those faces i'd like to punch

Back
Top Bottom