What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Worlds first tweeting E-cigarette

anny

This is pretty cool,
Worlds first tweeting E-cigarette will tweet every dollars and minutes of life saved, you can read more about it here.

I am being old fashioned or it this just pathetic??? :)

its one of those things were i think its interesting , but its a bit too late ? i mean joyetech brought out software that records all this. but doesnt use a "minutes of life saved"

the whole minutes saved is a scam anyway but how do they work that out accurately? they cant. oh im going to live 20hrs longer now than if i carried on smoking. oh shit , is that , oh god hes got a guuu BOOM!!!

weres your 20 hours there eh?

whilst I appreciate what they have done, it is one of those ideas I had before going to bed one night about a year ago and dismissed as being stupid, silly, and a waste of time. If I did make it, I wouldve shown it to my wife, she wouldve told me exactly how stupid it is too, and then I wouldve put it in a drawer and forgotten about it

Either I am crap at hype, or it is a crap idea.

I suppose, if anybody really wants this, I could be persuaded to build one for them...arduino+bleutooth isnt difficult. It'll still look prototype, like theirs does, and you'll have wires everywhere, and YOUR wife will ask you why you have that stupid thing..

My life just isnt so open that I would even want to tweet about it everytime I take 10, 50 or 100 puffs.

One for the tweeting junkies, whatever turns you on, and if it sells it isn't any more foolish than a ton of tweeks and glittery things already on the vape trail, but answer me this, how much of the time that you save not smoking, do you loose in keeping updated on how much time you have saved? Or as Bowie once said, 'Time, it flexes like a whore, falls wanking to the floor...', but I presume that he was probably doing a ton of coke when he wrote that, as I really have no idea as to what it means. How much time has anyone reading this lost now that they wouldn't mind being refunded, eh? Don't talk to me about losing time in an irresponsible manner! I could harp on about it for hours, and there you go, more waste...blahblahblah...

We used to have more time back in the eighties. My theory is that time passing faster as you get older isn't a psychological effect, it is actually the distortion created by the black hole at the center of the galaxy, as earth is incrementally affected by it more and more, not in a glaringly obvious way, but boom, one day, it'll be like the Black Hole Sun video, and then where will we be? Apart from scattered into tiny atoms stretching across an incalculable distance of space and time.

Back
Top Bottom