What's new

Will vapers decide the Eu referendum vote?

I don't really see how EU is undemocratic that's all. But that's only because I had a chance to experience some USSR during childhood. All I'm saying is that this seemingly undemocratic EU is not as bad as people make it out to be.
Ok, for me it's the fact that those who make the rules are not elected by any of us they are sort of the unknown. They decide what's right and wrong and get it wrong. The TPD is one example that shows there is either corruption or ill thought out policy.
if i put nicotine into a kettle does the kettle become a tobacco product? No a tobacco product is a cigarette, cigar or something that contains TOBACCO. eliquids are nicotine products.
Is it fair that someone pays tax while working then cannot get help from the very system they have payed into because that help has been given to people who never contributed towards the system. Because the EU has caused this by the freedom of movement. No we had no choice because the EU decided it. So if you get the examples mentioned the EU is more like a dictatorship than a democracy because all EU citizens are not given a choice on all things in their own country The EU's unelected decide a lot of it.
If i where to say everyone has to use only a mechanical mod no ones allowed a vw or tc mod that would be the same in sense. I would be telling everyone how to do something instead of giving people the choice to make up their own mind who made the rules up of what they can use to vape.
As i said earlier there are some good points that the EU has done for EU citizens but the EU is now starting to get to many things wrong and take away things eventually they could well turn the EU into a United states of Europe.
You mention USSR which is a prime example of what i am talking about. What happened to USSR it didn't work and it is now split into different countries rather than states. It was a Communist state which is what the EU will become very much like in time if it carrys on how it is.

Yeah, unelected people deciding things for us is not good.
Oh wait, who elected Lord Callanan?

I care too. i care about people paying £120 a month more rent because they can't get a council house and have to rent private. I care that the UK hiked VAT to 20% because we give more money to the EU than we get back. I care that The NHS is being underfunded because of the money we give away to EU. I care that we have no control over our borders, we have to abide by rules made by unelected people. I care that the EU is on the verge of collapse and we will be forced to help bail it out which will leave the UK in a far greater mess than voting out.
Whatever monetry argument can be made to remain can be offset by what we keep if we leave. I believ there are a few good points to remain but they are not more than to leave. what will happen when another 3 million EU citizens come to the UK to live over time? where is the housing coming from and the space to build on. The space is needed to also grow and rear livestock to eat etc.
We need to be in charge of our own affairs. Would you want someone who you lived by but didn't know telling you what you can do in your own home, what you can watch on your TV, what clothes you have to wear etc. answer is NO but you would rather UK's neighbours tell it what to do is the easiest way to make sense of it.
At least if we come out of the EU we can have a say every 5 years on who makes the rules like you can move house if you need to andyou own it.
Each to their own vote i agree but i have a suspicion that if we remain the EU will only penalize us for having a referendum anyway and when the EU gets into real money trouble we will really struggle to help bail it out and while keeping our own country in a good state we already are paying for it with all the cutbacks. The only way to get the UK out of it's debt is to leave keep hold of the money we give to the EU and use it to make money to get out of austerity.
No point in having a life if you have nothing to enjoy, no where to live and no money to do anything.
The EU is corrupt in my opinion

Reading this, I found myself to be nodding my head just like Churchill insurance dog. Well spoken mate

Yeah, unelected people deciding things for us is not good.
Oh wait, who elected Lord Callanan?
Lord Callanan is not telling any of us what to do is he. He was or is doing what we want him to do for us. We also know who he is.
Your quote made you sound like a roll over and accept any old shit. Sorry if that sounds bad. Fight the power.

Stay or leave, as long as I get bacon and can vape, i'll deal with the outcome of the vote :uk:

You mention USSR which is a prime example of what i am talking about. What happened to USSR it didn't work and it is now split into different countries rather than states. It was a Communist state which is what the EU will become very much like in time if it carrys on how it is.
You couldn't be more wrong. But that's ok, such are the times - people who have no clue are now experts.
Don't compare USSR to EU, you have no clue.
I understand your other points, but this USSR comparison is just plain wrong.

You say that EU is bad an corrupt. I say go live in the 3rd world for a bit, then come back and tell me that EU is bad. You won't, and that's the same reason why I don't see EU as bad - because I know what bad really looks like, and its far worse than any of your ramblings about corruption in EU.

Either way no point trying to convince each other, its not like it will happen anyway.

Last edited:
Lol, I know things where really bad in USSR fair enough i was not there to see anything thank God but i fully get your point. You just have not grasped how i meant things to sound. What i was saying was the fact that it split into different countries, whereas the EU is trying to make a USEU which i don't like the idea of and eventually it will lead to a situation where it will end up splitting back up into self ruled countries again Your damn right i would rather not live in the 3rd world but the point is i don't have to. I live here and want what i think is best for UK not what's best for those who make the decisions.
We are paying for the running of the EU and get no say . Would you pay for a DNA75 and send it to me for free please.
No you would want to keep it for yourself because you payed your hard earned cash for it.
I can't help the fact that i just hate other people deciding what's right for me, it is my life not theirs and my feelings on this will never change. I don't expect you to change your mind on things either i just say it how i see it which i know is not the same for everyone nothing todo with ramblings. Ramblers go on walks i am seated.

The EU is far from perfect, but i'm still not convinced that leaving the EU will help us a lot so because of that, i'm voting to stay. We can't go back on our decision so unless I was 100% convinced it was the right thing to do, i'd be sticking in the EU. And, after watching the debate last night, the leave camp couldn't give straight answers, couldn't give figures when asked some things, and when Boris was questioned on some serious matters like immigration he just smiled because he knew their immigration points were lies.

Migrants come here and yes they take jobs, they take houses, they take school places etc, but 80% of them come here and work meaning they pay into our economy. The government could easily build more houses and schools but they don't. The government could change many problems linked to migrants but they don't. Sadly, the leave campaigners seem to think it's the migrants fault and not the government which is bullshit.

And finally, who do we listen to. MP's who feed us bullshit every year and say lets leave the EU, or experts in fields like security who say we would be better off being in the EU? Common sense surely...experts over MP's. So, because there's to many unanswered questions, i'd rather stay in the EU instead of taking a risk of leaving it.

My brain hurts with all this ive been reading so much on this referendum thing and im still none the wiser, i agree then i disagree then agree again, think im just gonna flip a coin as the government/eu aren't gonna release real figures or unbiased debates etc. Heads in tales out.

My brain hurts with all this ive been reading so much on this referendum thing and im still none the wiser, i agree then i disagree then agree again, think im just gonna flip a coin as the government/eu aren't gonna release real figures or unbiased debates etc. Heads in tales out.

Very much the same as me on most things so because i'm undecided i'd rather stay as we are. We aren't a bad country, we aren't poor and we are actually growing our economy so sod it. The government could change so much that people blame on other things but don't and the same wankers will still run the country so won't change much either way.

Vote Bacon. Bacon is your friend.

Back
Top Bottom