Vape Club
What's new

wigan council

E-liquids.com
http://m.wigantoday.net/news/local/the-eu-sets-new-rules-for-e-cig-users-1-6474365

The article is full of inaccuracies, but its tentatively positive I suppose.
Most of us that have read the TPD (article 20 as it is renamed) won't share Chris Davies' naive optimism that ecigs will be as available as cigarettes. Some may, likely cigalikes, but the 'as is' wording of the rules regarding adverts, containers, undefined leak proof requirements, censorship on 'promotion' on forums, as well as the mg strength silliness all serve to restrict and even ban most products on the market and especially the devices and eliquid that work most effectively.

AcmeFog
Smoore
Yup,my brain absorbed the pink name on this thread along with a PF post on an earlier thread.Sorry Mark :P

Vape Green
I agree whole heartedly. The only optimistic bit is they are not talking about an indoor ban yet.

They haven't bothered to do any research though which is frustrating but typical

Chris davies is talking bollocks again in what way is this a compromise what happened to our right to do what we want where we want as long as we're not hurting anyone

Innokin
Chris davies is talking bollocks again in what way is this a compromise what happened to our right to do what we want where we want as long as we're not hurting anyone
Good grief man, where have you been ;) Sugar tax next and from what I've read recently it will be meat and cheese because according to a recent report on Sky News (based on massive conjecture) a meat eating person who takes 20% of his calorie intake from animal protein has the same risks as a 20 a Day smoker. Utter bullshit but I can see the nanny tyrants and tax revenue nazis being all over it given time.

Back
Top Bottom