What's new

Why e-smoking has got me fuming

K

KulrMeStoopid

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/features/10551970/Why-e-smoking-has-got-me-fuming.html?fb

As the popularity of fake cigarettes has increased, so has the chorus of disapproval from some doctors. And that is absurd

A new year inevitably brings with it resolutions. While most will quickly fall by the wayside, one resolution could possibly save your life: stopping smoking. Doctors, aware of the impact smoking has on public health, have a range of items, from patches to pills, that they can prescribe to make the process easier. But increasingly, people are taking quitting into their own hands – and some in the medical profession don’t like it.

Not bad! We're getting some good coverage from certain media outlets. Quite diverse too! Fox news, the grauniad and now the torygraph!

its true they may not like it but their so called quit products have a 7% success rate according to dave dorn and i'm inclined to believe him because i've tried patches,gum,and those disgusing little lozenges eww and nothing ever worked apart from vaping the reason being in the first week you can kinda trick your brain into thinking you're still smoking then once you get past the shellshock of quitting fags and actually sit down and think about it you relise hey this is better than smoking and i'm still getting my nicotine but not the other crap.
VAPING RULES

Back
Top Bottom