What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

WHO's rationale for decision

Can we not just storm the WHO offices and shoot the cunts?

Waste of time, they will quickly be replaced by another set of unelected, non scientific, ideologically corrupt, eugenics promoting, authoritarian fuckwits.

Shit always floats to the top.

What about spuds.. don't they contain nicotinoids as well? Ban the spuds I say.

Now THAT would start to solve obesity in kids!

The tables have turned and I am no longer taking this crap. Now I love lodging complaints so will relish contacting the necessary people and throwing science / test and results back at them.

Its time to take a stand, not just for me, my family, my friends, my forum family, but everyone.

Now THAT would start to solve obesity in kids!

The tables have turned and I am no longer taking this crap. Now I love lodging complaints so will relish contacting the necessary people and throwing science / test and results back at them.

Its time to take a stand, not just for me, my family, my friends, my forum family, but everyone.

Well said, these so called "scientists" have irreparably damaged the reputation of science in the eyes of many. If they continue down this path, they will continue to erode what little respect the public has left for them. I now hear comments from non-smokers about how ridiculous the claims are about smoking and vaping.

The ebola virus has claimed 1,500 lives,yet the WHO decided that it was okay to administer an experimental drug.The vaping devices we use could save millions of lives yet WHO have decided to ban their use as "we just don't know" This means (or should) that WHO has 2 choices,either fuck off & learn about them(plenty of scientific studies around)or they STFU and cease trying to scare-monger the introduction of draconian regulation!
The WHO also decided in its wisdom to sit back and watch at the start of the outbreak, despite medicin sans frontiers (sp?) begging them to get involved as it was in their eyes a health emergency. The WHO only decided to get involved when Ebola started to threaten the closure of mining interests. If they had intervened earlier, there would have been a much higher chance of containing this terrible disease and stopping so many people having to suffer a painful, terrifying death. They have also just reviewed their figures and it has claimed well over 2000 known people now.Their early handling if the Ebola crisis just goes to prove that they don't give a rats arse about health unless there is money involved or big business to protect.

they don't give a rats arse about health unless there is money involved or big business to protect.

Which is of course why they are attacking vaping, they are protecting their Pharmer paymasters, and the goverments (and hence themselves) who are addicted to the "sin tax" revenue from smokers.

Back
Top Bottom