What's new

WHO The F*** do they think they are kidding?

Last edited:
I have just seen this in the last couple of hours and my blood is boiling (even though my windows are open). I will be unleashing against these chumps sometime later in the day. Utter BS that's been posted!
"E-cigarettes are often touted as tobacco replacements, smoking alternatives or smoking cessation aids, however no scientific evidence yet"
Really? I stopped smoking overnight in mid February coz of e-cigs; patches, gum, cold turkey, champix had no success for me and I expected to die a smoker. May not be scientific but it sure as hell is a positive result for e-cigs.

We need though to get a unified hastag for this to use throughout twatter and farcebook to get it trending so people outside our happy band of Vapers start noticing.

Any ideas for a suitable hashtag that we can pass round the community and message boards???
This has already been happening for months. It has prompted the WHO twitter bombing and reference to astroturfing by us paid activists ..yeah #EUecigban . #SWOF ( smoke without fire ) are the main two but seeing #BBJ recently (Brussels Balloon Job)

One you may be interested in...
jeremy_Hunt

I've started copying him in on relevant tweets.

Back
Top Bottom