What's new

WHO stoops lower still

Mark

Legend
View attachment 32122.

The WHO have apparently responded to Clive Bates criticism of their latest paper. How? By dealing with the issues raised? By producing the evidence to support their arguments?

Nope

By threatening legal action for disfiguring their logo and mentioning the WHO and suggesting they may be responsible for their actions

When we think that 24% of their funding is government based and the rest from 'individuals' we pause to think where their motivation comes from. When they cannot tolerate legitimate democratic criticism of their actions and respond in this way what else is left to conclude about this organisation?

WHO responds to criticism over e-cigarettes with attempted censorship | Anti-THR Lies and related topics

I've just about had enough of these WHO cretins. So now rather than admit they posted absurdity/lies to the masses they use the classic tactic of deflecting the issue by going after those who offer proven facts to contradict their tripe. According to them it seems it is libellous and misleading to state that the WHO are are a set of jackasses even if they actually are.

Usual tactics for an organisation that feels it's infallible and untouchable, bullying scare tactics to try and silence opposition/dissent.

If that doesn't work they'll probably move on to attempted character assassination.

The more I see of the bullying, power hungry, oppressive, controlling regimes, corporations and agencies the more I think direct, open and active resistance is the only effective counter.

It's time we had a revolution to get rid of the greedy, power hungry control freaks.

I totally understand the WHO's position on this matter and find it shocking that anybody could usurp their fine image in order to denigrate the sterling service they perform on this planet.

Clive Bates ought to hang his head in shame - how dare he demand that organisations such as the WHO develop policies based on good science and fact? That's not the way the world works, Clive.

Durr.

The very last thing I would ever do is besmirch a fine logo like that or propagate its use.

Ooops I think I may have just posted that image on social media

I just thought a few friends concerned regarding the treatment of the ebola virus might be interested in it :D

This one

dumbarsedo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom