What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What the hell is this POKEJUICE!

Should pokejuice be taken off the market ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vandykevapes

Premium Vendor
As most of you seen there been a storm on social media about this new pokejuice thats on the market.

i personally see it wrong and just a way to rake in high profits on a hype, which most juice are but not just stole branding but made it completely appealing too children ... the juice even use phase's such as 'GOTTA VAPE THEM ALL', the packaging it comes in what looks like a pokemon toy box... with names such as the pickachu etc.

its not like the TPD, FDA wasn't hard pressing enough ... if they saw this am sure they will have a field day!

here some pictures of the product, i personally will not stock it due to it stealing another company branding and the fact it looks like it just appealing to children ... i know bottles can be colourful but taking entire childrens anime cartoon and making it a juice is wrong.

what is your opinions on the matter ....

Also feel free to vote!

Attachments

• pokejuice.jpg
    pokejuice.jpg
    451.8 KB · Views: 475
There was a thread about this the other day too.
Ridiculous, irresponsible and idiotic. Thing is some douche bags will buy it.

I am old enough to remember sweet 'cigarettes' in sweet shops. They were banned many, many years ago....and they stole branding !
sweetcigs1.jpg

thanks for seeing the irresponsible company action's on this one, i don't like it and @ianleeds i remember them and if i remember correctly wasn't cigarette companies paying them to sell them ??

thanks for seeing the irresponsible company action on this one, i don't like it and @ianleeds i remember them and if i remember correctly wasn't cigarette companies paying them to sell them ??
Actually, that would not surprise me at all.
Obviously none of us, including vendors want e-juice to be only sold in plain packaging like what is proposed for tobacco products.
So, we really have to put our house in order before being forced to by legislation.

The worst thing about that packaging is that not only is it designed to appear 'child-friendly', it actually looks like the packaging you see on soft drinks - one of em even has 'ribena' on it. This kind of stupid shit needs to be stopped, it makes vaping look bad and plays right into the hands of the media in the worst way imaginable.

Fucking joke,

Really really makes me cross stuff like this

I was seriously worried about the naming one of our juices, but fortunately I think its obscure enough, and the branding "grown up enough" that is skirts around it

We made a decision early on to specifically and consciously brand things "adult" for this very reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom