What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What the actual f**k?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said @steffijade - totally agree and appreciate you taking the time to educate us about the correct terminology. I don't think Maxcat was trying to be offensive. If he was that would make him a special type of chunt and one that we would be reluctant to tolerate on here. I am sure he will be more than happy to assure us of his ignorance over any intention to offend.

@Maxcat - I've removed your link. While I can appreciate all walks of life I don't appreciate feedback links to punter sites on here. Happy with the adult market as a whole but don't want PotV linking back to that one in particular.

Well said @steffijade - totally agree and appreciate you taking the time to educate us about the correct terminology. I don't think Maxcat was trying to be offensive. If he was that would make him a special type of chunt and one that we would be reluctant to tolerate on here. I am sure he will be more than happy to assure us of his ignorance over any intention to offend.

@Maxcat - I've removed your link. While I can appreciate all walks of life I don't appreciate feedback links to punter sites on here. Happy with the adult market as a whole but don't want PotV linking back to that one in particular.

I know I'm being up tight and leaning towards the good old drama queen stance, but it's with a purpose.

Hopefully, to make folk stop and think for just a second and consider.

I've got friends who tell me I think far too much. I usually tell them if other people thought just a little more, I'd probably be able to think a lot less. ;)

Anyway, nuff said.. i hope. :)

I've got friends who tell me I think far too much. I usually tell them if other people thought just a little more, I'd probably be able to think a lot less. ;)

That's a corker :D It's hard to understand where some people come from at times. I try not to think about it too much for fear of imploding...

Stunned at some of the attacks if I am honest.

Irrespective if you liked KMS/VMS or not, she ploughed a lot of time into this site, and if it wasn't for her hard work, this place would not of been as successful as it was. To 'slag' someone off who doesn't have a voice on here is at best fucking cowardly, for a moderator to 'like' it, is fucking abhorrent. Certain people should remember the fragile state of their own mind before attacking others.

Now for Steffi to have to defend herself is the final straw.

I have got a lot to thank this site for, mainly Liath, but I also have a lot to be bitter about. Can someone please delete my account, I don't want to be a part of this community. To most of you I have spoken to or met on this forum, it's been a pleasure, but to the small few and you know who you are........FUCK YOU.

@steffijade
What you say would have been commonly accepted in progressive circles back in the seventys,It is a bit sad that the case still has to be made but refreshing that you are still willing to make it.

Irrespective if you liked KMS/VMS or not, she ploughed a lot of time into this site, and if it wasn't for her hard work, this place would not of been as successful as it was. To 'slag' someone off who doesn't have a voice on here is at best fucking cowardly, for a moderator to 'like' it, is fucking abhorrent. Certain people should remember the fragile state of their own mind before attacking others.

I have got a lot to thank this site for, mainly @Liath, but I also have a lot to be bitter about. Can someone please delete my account, I don't want to be a part of this community. To most of you I have spoken to or met on this forum, it's been a pleasure, but to the small few and you know who you are........FUCK YOU.

Ffs. :(

Please don't make me the final straw Andy.

I'm a big lass (fecking huge to be honest) and capable of speaking up for myself if I feel the need.

Whilst I appreciate the implied support, I'd much rather you keep your account and hang around.

I have got a lot to thank this site for, mainly @Liath, but I also have a lot to be bitter about. Can someone please delete my account, I don't want to be a part of this community. To most of you I have spoken to or met on this forum, it's been a pleasure, but to the small few and you know who you are........FUCK YOU.

I was too new on here to know much about you or KMS / VMS before she left and I think you stepped down as a mod way before my time here. I can't see any mods here having liked any threads attacking VMS. If you want your account removed then happy to do this for you. Won't do it right now though as things often look different in the light of day. Unfortunately I can see all sides here as usual. I can see why VMS would be totally freaked about this and want to write about it but I can also see why most would struggle to understand what this is all about. If you are into the blogging side of vapng then might be interesting but to those who don't do the whole conspiracy theory / twitter baiting stuff then it all appears a bit meh.

Ffs. :(

Please don't make me the final straw Andy.

I'm a big lass (fecking huge to be honest) and capable of speaking up for myself if I feel the need.

Whilst I appreciate the implied support, I'd much rather you keep your account and hang around.

I agree. Would rather have Andy on here to tell us when he feels things are fucked up on here and I appreciate his input, even if it does only happen when things are kicking off :D

I was too new on here to know much about you or KMS / VMS before she left and I think you stepped down as a mod way before my time here. I can't see any mods here having liked any threads attacking VMS. If you want your account removed then happy to do this for you. Won't do it right now though as things often look different in the light of day. Unfortunately I can see all sides here as usual. I can see why VMS would be totally freaked about this and want to write about it but I can also see why most would struggle to understand what this is all about. If you are into the blogging side of vapng then might be interesting but to those who don't do the whole conspiracy theory / twitter baiting stuff then it all appears a bit meh.

I agree. Would rather have Andy on here to tell us when he feels things are fucked up on here and I appreciate his input, even if it does only happen when things are kicking off :D

Let me help you out then....post #34.

Don't worry, your sarcasm hasn't been lost on me.

Let me help you out then....post #34.

Don't worry, your sarcasm hasn't been lost on me.

Ethelking is not a moderator, he stepped down a while ago. I know you're not daft. But I meant what I said, would rather you were on here to call us out when shit goes wrong than not on here at all.

I'm really struggling to get my head around this. It seems to be a bit of gender politics mixed with a bit of what the kids today call 'butthurt'.

I used to find Viv Richard's medical issues amusing but having recently suffered the ignominy of hemorrhoids I'm reticent to ridicule.

But fuck it: if you've been taken in by some internet persona then more fool yourself. I'd be more willing to show empathy if you'd been ripped off for cash money or promised sexual favours that never materialised but if all this person has done is misled you about their physiology then I really don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom