What's new

What the actual f**k?

Status
Not open for further replies.

steffijade

Achiever
Came across this on fb/twitter earlier :

If you only knew... the Mind Fuck of the year. - VapeMeStoopid

This one slipped entirely under my radar.

Reading between the lines, it would seem a popular vaping blogger isn't quite the person we've been lead to believe.

I've always been a bit paranoid about our little world being infiltrated by those with an anti agenda (as might be obvious to some) but I wouldn't have guessed this was a possibility.

Well I've read a good amount and I'm still none the wiser as to what they're actually talking about. The whole thing should have started with 'you may have heard rumours that....' because I have no clue what the actual issue is.

Came across this on fb/twitter earlier :

If you only knew... the Mind Fuck of the year. - VapeMeStoopid

This one slipped entirely under my radar.

Reading between the lines, it would seem a popular vaping blogger isn't quite the person we've been lead to believe.

I've always been a bit paranoid about our little world being infiltrated by those with an anti agenda (as might be obvious to some) but I wouldn't have guessed this was a possibility.
Poor KMS :(

Well it was pretty obvious that VMS was POTVs KMS from days of old.

However who is the mysterious Red Head.

Well I've read a good amount and I'm still none the wiser as to what they're actually talking about. The whole thing should have started with 'you may have heard rumours that....' because I have no clue what the actual issue is.

The article on VMS is a bit obtuse and I don't fully understand what's been going off.. like I say, this slipped totally under my radar.

The gist that I take from the article (and please note, this is only the impression I get and I may be mistaken) is that RedHeadFullofSteam blogger has been presenting a false online persona and isn't the person that they've been portraying to the vaping community.

i got lost, confused and bored halfway through.. havent a clue who the mystery person is ( but reading it can assume two things. they arent redhead and arent female ) which is what they proclaimed to be.

still none the wiser and tbh dont see what relevance in any way shape or form it has to do with vaping simply as theres no mention of who the "faker" is.

just another day on the interwebs

i got lost, confused and bored halfway through.. havent a clue who the mystery person is ( but reading it can assume two things. they arent redhead and arent female ) which is what they proclaimed to be.

still none the wiser and tbh dont see what relevance in any way shape or form it has to do with vaping simply as theres no mention of who the "faker" is.

just another day on the interwebs

Blog now closed : FIN

I don't have a clue what's gone on other than the article that VMS has put up, but that seems to suggest skullduggery of some sort.

If it's true that RedheadFullofSteam has been portraying a false persona, it's quite a surprise.

Of course I can't confirm or deny any of this.. only VMS can expand on what she's written, should she choose to do so. Whatever's gone off, it's caused a blog to shut down by the looks.

I lurk quite a bit in twitter land , mainly keeping up with vaping news and articles etc. :umm:
red head full of steam was a blogger and was also what could be described as a strong vaping advocate. She along with others daily challenged misconceptions and poor articles about vaping. She had quite a following and a skilful writing style, and also built up what appeared to be strong online friendships with other vaping advocates on there.
It appears 'she' is a he and her whole persona was a lie.

Thats my take on it anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom