What's new

We WON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh please don't play the wounded innocent, Your opening paragraph could easily be interpreted as an attack on the entire forum for being complacent. I told you it was an old thread - and requested you get up to date.

You then went on to say you're battling on, with the very obvious implication that we are not - nothing could be further from the truth!. You the carry on about sealed cartridges - as of Weds 18th Dec refillables are still allowed albeit with a reduced capacity - that there is no possible way of policing, and until the EuroParl finishes it's first reading of the TPD in early 2014 none of that is law anyway.

As for me finding you - I didn't, I just looked at a new post, but hey don't let me get in the way of your persecution complex. Oh and a final point to ponder on...

If we upset you so much - why the fuck are you here?... eyerub.gif

Last edited:
Thanks for that positive input, hopefully someone might be stirred enough to take action...I've been singing the praises of all that POTV have done in this campaign leading up to the trilogue, if you don't like what I say, don't read it and don't reply - You see, I'm campaigning for my right to vape, so why are you asking why I'm on this forum...the answer surely is simple...because I want to be and I have a right to be - it's not a little clique is it? xx mwah hugs and kisses xx Just to go back to your opening paragraph, anything you say could easily be interpreted as something else equally! Byeeeee

Please let's not fall out. We're all on the same side (I hope) aren't we? We need to band together not fall apart.

We are trying to do this - we do need to band together and Rob and I aren't just on this forum, we are on many and we don't have this negativity anywhere. My opening paragraph wasn't having a go at anyone, but I would like to see a lot more cohesion and unity and people not just give in to what seems on the surface to be a "Victory for Vapers" when clearly it's anything but. Arguing amongst ourselves isn't going to get anyone anywhere fast, so well said Midnight xx

I agree, we could offer the EU a bribe... they are not going to listen. We twitterbombed.... they didn't listen. We could send them a letter and threaten to plant explosives in the commons..... they aint gonna listen. We have "in technical jargon" been screwed. and if we don't pull together and quit the bickering, we'll have less chance than the slim chance we have atm.
I'm joining the new suggestion of lawful disobedience, and am organising the stoke disruption. More details in another thread.
But the bottom line is, we've been dangled a carrot, and ffs don't be tempted to bite it. If people wish to go stock up the frezzer and say, "fuck the government, I'll be alright with my freezer stocks" then that's fine, it's your CHOICE, the very thing we're fighting for, and currently lost.

Last edited:
Oh, my post was an attempt in rileing up the feathers and incite some energy in our rights fights. If/when then this goes through, POTV is gone, Ukv/Vvtv (mention ALL the others here) Media has still been banned from promoting/talking/reporting on anything ecig related. We are still going to be muted, it was in the agreed directive in jargon someone else had to decipher. I do agree it will be almost impossible to police, but it's still going to be passed anyway. I have stated before I will stock up my freeer, but I ain't going down without a fight either. I am happy to be "Arrested for inhaling water vapour" But when I am, I want the press to be allowed to report it, not be gagged by the scared shitless government tossers.

Oh, my post was an attempt in rileing up the feathers and incite some energy in our rights fights. If/when then this goes through, POTV is gone, Ukv/Vvtv (mention ALL the others here) Media has still been banned from promoting/talking/reporting on anything ecig related. We are still going to be muted, it was in the agreed directive in jargon someone else had to decipher. I do agree it will be almost impossible to police, but it's still going to be passed anyway. I have stated before I will stock up my freeer, but I ain't going down without a fight either. I am happy to be "Arrested for inhaling water vapour" But when I am, I want the press to be allowed to report it, not be gagged by the scared shitless government tossers.

POTV wont be gone :)

Christ, weeds illegal in half the world yet theres magazines and pot websites all over :P

*puts hand up*
Could I possibly be the new guy fawkes if @yodadude 's plan goes ahead?
I think I'd look rather fetching... :P

Since this thread WAS DEAD and basically OLD news, we won 1 battle and move on to another. We each do our own part and NO ONE does more than someone else if WE ALL TAKE PART!

I dont give a shit to give credit where credit isnt due and credit isnt due to any single person myself included, any company, any organisation, any single forum, or whatever else.

Everyone who wants to be assholes can fuck off today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom