What's new

We WON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that really bugs me is that if the government (and the tabacco companies!) are so for ecigs and nicotine e liquids to be made medicinal due to safety concerns, then why have cigarettes (that we know causes death) not been made medicinal? Crazy I know it is going to the docs to ask for something that kills you but they let tabacco products cause death and suffering for years with only a few pictures on the packets to scare us! Crazy!

Exacrtly... but the difference being the government gets tax money from analogues... without regulation under the false excuse of trying to prevent harm there is no way they can recover what they as see as lost revenue for a system of taxation/regulation.

We all know it doesn't have anything what so ever to do with trying to make it safer.

Vape hard but be wary battle won but we may be locked into a cold war for many years and yes good work all for your tireless work kms and everyone else who did their part and will continue to do so woohoo vape on

Sent from my HTC One X using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

shit_eating_grin_by_emo_kid_crys-d36qlo3.jpg

a shit eating grin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it just me, or do I see that all the campaigning, battling, spending countless days, months, weeks and hours tirelessly campaigning for something which is our very basic right, has been compromised and we're all glad about this are we?

Sealed cartridges are most definitely a safety issue, once pierced they will be the real issue and 2mls of up to 20mgs nicotine strength and this is a Victory for Vapers - I'm battling on, because this is a definite smoke screen - the tobaccos used all their might and propaganda less than 2 years ago trying to scare us all to death, that didn't work, so they jumped on the bandwagon, one foot in the killing industry still (and no regulation to speak of) and one foot in the electronic cigarette industry - just who will be making these sealed cartridges? Vype (British American Tobacco)? I don't feel a compromise has been reached and I don't feel that enough has been done to make the EU Commission and Member States aware of exactly how we feel - on the morning of the trilogue the AVAAZ Petition was sent to thousands of MEP's and hundreds of members of the media with a press release...we have asked two specific simple questions...did the Petition get seen and did anyone at the trilogue take any notice of the TwitterBomb (courtesy of POTV) - Neither of those questions can be answered, won't be answered, can't be arsed to be answered, who gives a shit if they're answered? I do! I won't stop, I'm only just starting again, and I hope that none of us lay down and take this, it's not a victory, it's not a win, it's not a compromise, it's a sugar coated sweetener with a bitter aftertaste!

You're right, I should have checked the date before jumping in, however what I've said still stands whether this is an old thread or not, I am bang up to date but obviously not in the right place, but you found me! Hey, great stuff, then if you have perhaps others have too - I'm usually put in my place on here anyways lol xx Have a great morning and thanks for keeping me up to speed Tubbyengineer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom