What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Water Based Vaping

Just noticed a link I put in post #31 to Innokin's site for the Lota was removed, presumably as disposables, yet we have an ad on here that links to the same site.

Just noticed a link I put in post #31 to Innokin's site for the Lota was removed, presumably as disposables, yet we have an ad on here that links to the same site.
Hi fella. yup, that was me as it was reported twice so i was advised to remove the original post as it also had 50mg advertised so i had to remove your link as well.
its not easy when they have official vendor adverts as well :(

Hi fella. yup, that was me as it was reported twice so i was advised to remove the original post as it also had 50mg advertised so i had to remove your link as well.
its not easy when they have official vendor adverts as well :(

Righto, does seem like the left hand doesn't know what the right is doing.

Tried a "water" vape at the Expo. It was a disposable and noting to write home about.
I did too, but 20mg nic made me feel light headed. Wouldn't need to toot on that to often. The thing about the one Phil Busardo is involved with is that nearly everything is recyclable, but your average spotty teenager won't give a F about that. I was intrigued because I don't get on with pg, so will follow a little more closely. They are trying to develop open systems too, so all may not be lost.

I did too, but 20mg nic made me feel light headed. Wouldn't need to toot on that to often. The thing about the one Phil Busardo is involved with is that nearly everything is recyclable, but your average spotty teenager won't give a F about that. I was intrigued because I don't get on with pg, so will follow a little more closely. They are trying to develop open systems too, so all may not be lost.

Being PG intolerant must be annoying. Hopefully there will be something for you before long.

Back
Top Bottom