What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Water Based Vaping

aye, so not really water based, then. mostly eliquid with 30% water. it isn’t new.
Ehem...told ya...lol, they must have to keep the pg to help carry the flavor and help keep it from seperating

Edit-well, not told ya, but guessed right that it was bullsh*t

Last edited:
Hi @Gillian_x and welcome to the planet.

Do you work for the company?

200.gif

as far as i knew they are were the first to use it.

i posted a link earlier in the thread to a litre bottle of aqueous vg with 20-30% water in it. people have been using this for years. i bought some from atmos labs in 2016.

i wonder if this eliquid will be cheaper than regular liquid? i would imagine it’s significantly cheaper to make since it’s 1/3 water.

Not only will it be marketed as more expensive, now everybody will have to get new devices that can handle the thinner juice while at the same time none of it probably needs to go thru an additional regulatory process since all thats been added is water and all thats been changed is the coil type.

Back
Top Bottom