What's new

VIP goes into administration

There are 2 in Stratford East London, 1 in the old shopping centre and the other on the bottom floor of Westfield. They are always open on Saturdays and I always stop for a quick chat and a vape.

Well. That's definitely bad news. I started on a pen type BDC Vip when I first (attempted) to give up fags about 5 years ago. A couple years back I graduated to a Vip Vaptio P-1. Sub Ohm coils 0.3 (although advertised as 0.2!) and I still use it every week at least. It's by far the most user friendly tank/mod kit I ever used. And probably the most forgiving sub Ohm tank I tried for chain vaping-it just wicks for days. It's simple. It doesn't leak a drop and decent battery life. I always recommended it to anyone wanting to try subohming. Not the best flavour or clouds ever but it's properly built and in more than two years I had a handful of bad coils (that cost as much as innokin or cheap Smok). Would use that tank over the isub g any day for a starter setup.
:(

Wakefield City Centre - in the Ridings
I thought you'd be talkin about that one. That one is only open mon to thurs and saturday as the fella working there has to work in leeds city center too. They tried to find more staff to work there but no one seems to want a job there for some reason

am confused it was brought out by a big corporate company? how do they owe tax when the government never makes them pay it :')

Got my first refillable from VIP, got on well with the franchise owner at my local store. Was a good stepping stone to some MTL Asire stuff and then on to DTL sub-ohm stuff I use now. I think their issue has always been the lack of variety. They were like Mirage, only allowed to sell their own kit and juices, which weren't great. When you can get better starter kit and a wider range of juices cheaper online, anyone with a friend who vapes would likely be warned off VIP and directed towards other brands and products.

For an ever older blast from the past, I remember picking up a Gammuci e-cig prototype kit from a trade show like 10 years ago. Don't hear much from them anymore either.

Back
Top Bottom