What's new

VIP goes into administration

lol, exactly.
found in all the major shopping malls in the UK.

i only tried one of their cig a likes about 5 years ago and it was shite.
think they started around the same time as e lites.
used to be black and white boxes but looks like theve changed now https://www.vipelectroniccigarette.co.uk/

Ahhh.
Saw them at Tesco once I believe when I was buying a sleeve of Marlboro.
Oh dear indeed.

Whilst not exactly fan of the vendor, I would be sad to see them go.

I know a few vapers who use ego battery's, ce4s etc who rely on vip for their supplies due to a lack of other vape shops in their area. Hopefully something gets pulled out of the ashes.

VIP is one of the oldest e-cig companies in the UK having been established in 2009......way before many of us finally gave up the fags.
They aimed mainly at the 'starter' market, but recently have been pushing to sell the Innokin Coolfire range to more intermediate vapers.
Their range of products are limited, and mainly have stalls rather than shops in large shopping centres.
Whenever I have passed one of their stalls in Leeds, they always appeared to be serving a customer, so the trade is definitely there.
I have a feeling they will be bought out by one of the big tobacco companies with bottomless pockets. To them £2.5 million is just loose change.

Theres one in our local centre they do seem to stock some half decent liquids now not just the high pg gear that it used to be. Im sure dinner lady is one they stock its caught my eye as i have passed.

Yeah, I seen the one in our shopping centre stocking Dinner Lady and Coolfires - there's just never anyone there serving, it's always shut...

Pretty ladies in white coats, shame about the products and prices. Good to see people vaping inside the shopping centre, I think without VIP in there they (the management) will ban vaping.

One not far from me looked quite well stocked with liquids. You actually have to be open to sell stuff though.

Back
Top Bottom