What's new

Vaping whilst driving?

And I won’t lie, back in the day, before vaping went huge people used to say to me “I saw you sitting in traffic on the A130”, “Oh really” I’d reply, because I’m a chatty sort of bloke. And I’d get back “Well, not you exactly, but I saw your cloud shooting toward the sky”. True story.
At least you had the window open lol

Wasn’t bad for 20 past 8 on a hungover Saturday morning, was it :18:
Was very good all things considered lol. I was getting me shite together to go work on my sons house for the day. Fun and games ahead fitting skirting in four rooms.
Still we both vape so no doubt any slight mishaps on the skirting won't be visible

Let’s face it there are many things that distract or take your attention off the road..
Looking at your sat nav..messing with the radio or looking at your dash to adjust something..
But yep filling you car with vapour whilst doing 60mph is fairly dangerous..

i asked the old bill the other day and the response was nothing is written in statute about vaping whilst driving just be sensible

Let’s face it there are many things that distract or take your attention off the road..
Looking at your sat nav..messing with the radio or looking at your dash to adjust something..
But yep filling you car with vapour whilst doing 60mph is fairly dangerous..
Bloody impossible round here, am lucky if I can go over 30 with all the bloody traffic jams.

Window open half an inch, blow vapour out the side of mouth towards opening, even the biggest clouds get sucked out whilst moving.
If you cloud your car up you deserve the points, ban, or whatever they want to do.

i asked the old bill the other day and the response was nothing is written in statute about vaping whilst driving just be sensible
I work in ‘Elf an Safety, and you find there’s a lot of that. Things like guidances and approved codes of practice are not law as such, just advice on how to do things on the right side of the law. But, if you aren’t following them when something goes wrong, they can be used against you in court, and you’d better have a pretty robust reason not to have followed them.
Pretty much the same applies here I think.

In retrospect the same is absolutely possible with regular cigarettes and cigars.

Back
Top Bottom