Vape Superstore
What's new

Vaping for stoptober

Can everyone take just 3 minutes and have a quick look at this video and let me know what your opinions are on stoptober/vaping/TPD
Greatly appreciated

Royal Flush Vape
Aye it's bullshit really. I doubt they'll change the restrictions. It's another example of the government and their clueless advisers thinking they know better than the masses and introducing pointless counterintuitive and even sometimes harmful restrictions on our activities. Look at the debacle of u.k. drugs policy, and what they do is sack sensible knowledgable people like David Nutt because they are honest and say what they think,and employ nepotists that will tell the government whatever it is they want to be told to justify whatever moronic law they want to pass. Cretins.

Sorry, that turned out a bit of a rant...

Stoptober - meh, I don't know anyone who's stopped smoking during stoptober but if it raises awareness of vaping I suppose it's OK.
Vaping - I think vaping saved my life.... or at least prolonged it a bit.
TPD - Vaping products should not have been included, it's as a simple as that. However I did think the industry (especially e-liquid manufacturing) needed some kind of regulation.

AcmeFog
Aye it's bullshit really. I doubt they'll change the restrictions. It's another example of the government and their clueless advisers thinking they know better than the masses and introducing pointless counterintuitive and even sometimes harmful restrictions on our activities. Look at the debacle of u.k. drugs policy, and what they do is sack sensible knowledgable people like David Nutt because they are honest and say what they think,and employ nepotists that will tell the government whatever it is they want to be told to justify whatever moronic law they want to pass. Cretins.

Sorry, that turned out a bit of a rant...
It’s fine mate haha I wanted honest opinions and I appreciate your input. My issue is why regulate something to shit and then ask people to do it, doesn’t make any sense mate

Aye it's totally stupid. You'll probably find it's public bodies like NHS etc that are encouraging vaping, and not the government per se. I sometimes work in a hospital, and the management there are encouraging vaping for the patients as a safer alternative. One of the ward managers saw me with my vape one day on the grounds and was asking me all about it.

Vape Superstore
Stoptober - meh, I don't know anyone who's stopped smoking during stoptober but if it raises awareness of vaping I suppose it's OK.
Vaping - I think vaping saved my life.... or at least prolonged it a bit.
TPD - Vaping products should not have been included, it's as a simple as that. However I did think the industry (especially e-liquid manufacturing) needed some kind of regulation.

Last year I waited till November to finally quit! But then, I also had a draw of my mate's fag right after the bells at new year to avoid the whole new year resolution thing as well. I think I'm somehow bothered by convention, don't fully understand it but just have to live with it...

It’s fine mate haha I wanted honest opinions and I appreciate your input. My issue is why regulate something to shit and then ask people to do it, doesn’t make any sense mate

Well, the government aren't going to encourage people to vape liquids that are unregulated are they? that makes even less sense.

The government forces me to wear a motorcycle helmet ..... and helmets and visors are regulated to shit too.

Vape Green
Well, the government aren't going to encourage people to vape liquids that are unregulated are they? that makes even less sense.

The government forces me to wear a motorcycle helmet ..... and helmets and visors are regulated to shit too.
Good point, it’s just a shame they’ve made it so you have to buy smaller quantities then encouraged people to do it more

I think the problem isn't liquids being regulated, more the stupid arbitrary restrictions like 2ml tanks, 10ml bottles, 20mg maximum nic strengths. These restrictions actually discourage vaping, in my opinion.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Good point, it’s just a shame they’ve made it so you have to buy smaller quantities then encouraged people to do it more

yeah, it's annoying and I think the10ml bottle thing is unnecessary. I don't think it would have stopped me making the switch though.

Back
Top Bottom