What's new

Vaping behind the wheel

You can’t legislate against stupidity, which is basically what they are targeting here. You don’t need a law specifically against vaping, it would already be covered under "driving without due care and attention".
Looks more like an article from The Onion than a genuine news piece!! Sad times!

Those people should fear who make massive clouds which blocks their view. I usually lower the driver side mirror down so the clouds move out of the car.

I vape while driving but i ensure i have the windows partially down as i wont be able to see anything without it. Surely its a common sense thing. If someones vaping they would naturally have the window down

I usually vape at the light's and on motorways.
Never had a problem with fogging up, I wear a flip up helmet ;)

I vape whilst driving, of course.
Best I've had was the driver behind me putting his foglights on every time I took a toot.
I wasn't doing anything wrong, he obviously was..... [emoji23]

I'm guilty of this but like everyone else, I open the window duuuuuurrrrr

but if I get nicked I will pay the fine no worries as long as the money goes to fixing the sodding potholes around here FFS

Last edited:
I think your all looking at it wrong![emoji4]

I don't think it will be banned for what's coming out of your mouth they don't give a shit about that, I think it's more the thing in your hand with a screen like a phone they will want to get rid of before people start causing accidents changing the wattage [emoji6]

Fook me, I've just had a twat on a push bike ride past me through a red light with his phone in one hand and a vape in the other. In London almost every bike I see now goes straight through the red light thinking he has the right of way to traffic and pedestrians. Is this a European thing as it seems to be getting worse over the years.
This winds me right up. Cyclist get to a red light, mount the pavement, go around the traffic light pole, back on the road and on their merry way. If they use the road they must abide by the same rules as other road uses. Boils my piss.

I think your all looking at it wrong![emoji4]

I don't think it will be banned for what's coming out of your mouth they don't give a shit about that, I think it's more the thing in your hand with a screen like a phone they will want to get rid of before people start causing accidents changing the wattage [emoji6]
Another very good reason to use a mech then, either tank or squonker. Can't see how a case could stand up in court, if there's nothing to fiddle with eh? So long as it's still legal to smoke, can't see how the fekers could discriminate.

If "Impaired Vision" is one reason for banning Vaping whilst driving - are they also going to ban the wearing of dark sunglasses whilst driving in winter too ?

Back
Top Bottom