What's new

Vaping behind the wheel

...so we've stopped reading newspapers and watching the BBC to read this click bait garbage instead?

Always had window open when I smoked always have window open when I vape dont see the issue as long as your not a constanct steamtrain and can atually see out your windscreen.

@simong ..... B..R..E..A..T..H..E.......... :P

... and to all the people that used to flick ciggy ends out of their car windows...... I still have 2 scars (one just under my right eye and one on my neck) from getting hit in the face at 60mph.

I'll breathe when I'm finished! ;)

... and to all the people that used to flick ciggy ends out of their car windows...... I still have 2 scars (one just under my right eye and one on my neck) from getting hit in the face at 60mph.

I'll breathe when I'm finished! ;)
,,,, I'm a bit worried you'll no longer have that option ....... :P

Anyone who fills their car up with vape, without a window open, has no place behind the wheel imho. Similarly, fukwits who scrape away a peep hole when the car's covered with snow, or driving with the windows all misted up. Bring back common sense I says.

Fook me, I've just had a twat on a push bike ride past me through a red light with his phone in one hand and a vape in the other. In London almost every bike I see now goes straight through the red light thinking he has the right of way to traffic and pedestrians. Is this a European thing as it seems to be getting worse over the years.

It's all the pandering to the cyclists, makes them think they're gods.

Anyone who fills their car up with vape, without a window open, has no place behind the wheel imho. Similarly, fukwits who scrape away a peep hole when the car's covered with snow, or driving with the windows all misted up. Bring back common sense I says.
Unfortunately common sense has all but disappeared ammong the younger and future generations as they/we all get brought up and taught to follow nanny eu state rules and regulations and fear anything outside of set rules and regulations.
Hence why nearly every ‘student’ goes to uni, pressured to, darent not to, put themselves in thousands of debt for a shitty social leisure degree.
Scared about coming out of EU because of fear of the ‘unknown’. Call it stolkholn syndrome. Ballocks goig off topic here.

Back
Top Bottom