What's new

vapers.org.uk - Nothing About Us. Without Us.

Friday’s News at a glance:
A Short History Of Pharma-Bought Influence – Transatlantic divide on e-cigs deepens, and Glantz loses the plot – IBVTA writes to Public Health Minister & CAP – Harm perceptions of e‐cigarettes – Self-determining nicotine consumption – PHE Smokefree Campaign – Stan’s Daft Deceptions – Australia: Switch To Vaping – Jersey prison now smoke free – Nicotine Science and Policy Daily Digest
Vapers-Digest-Friday-02.jpg

Monday’s News at a glance:

PHE releases new film to encourage freedom of choice – Anti-vape propaganda keeps on causing harm, but lawmakers push ahead with bans – The principle of proportionality – Harry’s blog 79: This above all: to thine own self be true – Swiss Success – Stanton’s Spin: – The reality and myths of vaping safety – Health Agencies Grant Permission to Shame Vapers – I bought my dad a Juul – Why I Care About Harm Reduction – Proposal to ban vape info online – Vaping In The News January 5th – Nicotine Science and Policy Daily Digest

Vapers-Digest-Monday-768x461.jpg

Wednesday’s News at a glance:

What is the value of peer involvement in advancing tobacco harm reduction? ~ The War Against Vaping: Déjà Vu All Over Again ~ Teen Vaping Is Bad, but the Alternative Is Worse ~ Smoke Shaming Has Gone Too Far – How I “Deprogrammed” Myself ~ UK vaping regulation after Brexit, House of Commons 07/01/19 ~ You Don’t Know Nicotine ~ Misperceptions are Common ~ Health Secretary Wants Targeted Campaigns ~ Brexit and Vaping Debated ~ Juul combats criticism with new TV ad campaign ~ Epidemic from Surgeon General is Fraud

Wednesday-01-768x410.jpg

E-cigarettes Priority Setting Partnership questionnaire – Vaping: Let’s Get This Out Of The Way – Research: The Benefit of Vapers – UEA Advice for New Vapers – The War Against Vaping: Déjà Vu All Over Again – JUUL Launches Nationwide Ad Campaign Aimed at Adult Smokers – Intolerable False Statements by FDA’s Mitch Zeller – New House Bill Would Tax Vapes Like Cigarettes and Ban Flavors – Why I cancelled my membership of the Australian Medical Association – Regulating Vaping While Understanding Policy Comparisons – A case study in bad policymaking – Nicotine Science and Policy Daily Digest

Clowns To The Left Of Me, Research To The Right – When Vape Attacks – UKVIA Expanding – Patterns of e-cigarette use – Harm Minimization and Tobacco Control – Vaping is Much Safer Than Smoking, So Why Don’t People Know It? – E-Cigarettes OK to Quit Smoking – Australian study shows the need to regulate vaping products – A Harm Reduction Guide for Parents of Teens Who Vape – Novato Police Give Suspect Vape Pen – State lawmakers push to increase taxes – Vaping In The News January 12th – Nicotine Science and Policy Daily Digest

New Farsalinos Study – A Harm Reduction Guide for Parents of Teens Who Vape – Researchers claim vaping triggers asthma, as bans and harassment continue – Vaping and THR – Studies Provide Insights on Role of Flavors – Do you think people who vape are uneducated? – Voices of Vapers: Checking in with the Vaping Congressman (Guest: Congressman Duncan Hunter) – NY Gov Wants a Flavor Ban and Tax But Embraces Legal Pot – Lamb’s Letter – How a smoking cessation aid circumvents challenges of tobacco harm reduction – Poland maintains zero excise on vapor products – Thailand’s ban on e-cigarettes under study – Are e-cigarettes going to be banned in Pakistan? – Health Minister: No vaping at no smoking zones

Wednesday-01.jpg

Nicotine and Vaping: Let’s Change The Conversation – It’s Time for Tobacco 21 – Greeks Turn to E-Cigarettes to Quit Tobacco – Government mulls ban on e-cigarette sales – Japan Tobacco ratchets up smokeless war – Protecting The Youth – Chapman Knocks Quit Claims – Ooo, Poo! – News Round-up – Queensland Health caught out in vaping bungle … again – States should reform how they spend tobacco funds – Regulation, not prohibition is the answer – Is The Ban On ENDS Healthy? – Nicotine Science and Policy Daily Digest

More noise from the FDA emboldens state lawmakers – Harry’s blog 80: Not flavour of the month – Burning Sub-Ohm – The FDA hearing that wasn’t – Behind the scenes at one of New Zealand’s top vaping factories – Vaping In The News – January 19th – Harm Minimization and Tobacco Control – E-cigarettes could be banned in US – Nicotine Science and Policy Daily Digest

Lynne Dawkins: E-cigarettes – an evidence update ~ The great American youth vaping epidemic. Really? ~ In the Tobacco Harm Reduction Debate, Civility Has Gone Up in Smoke ~ Shocking Claim from Pennsylvania ~ Confused Approaches to Regulating Vaping ~ A Majority of Healthcare Professionals Want Alternatives to Cigarettes Legalised if Appropriately Regulated ~Vaping’s overlooked upside: no cigarette butts ~ Organizations call on Saskatchewan government to update tobacco laws ~ Alliance aims to break ‘perception that e-cigarettes are harmless’ ~Research ~ Nicotine “no more harmful to health than caffeine” ~ Sainsbury’s Saving Lives
Wednesday-01-600x320.jpg

UK Supermarket Chain Criticized – New study and news report add to vaping confusion – The Threat To Ban Vaping In The USA Goes Up A Gear – TGIF: The FDA’s Assault on Tobacco Consumers – Vaping : Something that so many are unaware of – Quitting Vaping Guff – Levy On Glantz – The Butt Of The Problem – Gottlieb’s Existential Crisis – Chesterfield Royal Leads The Way – How Vaping Is Disrupting The Tobacco Industry – An Open Letter to the WHO – Belarus toughens laws against smoking – Nicotine Science and Policy Daily Digest

Back
Top Bottom