What's new

Vaper arrested in Thailand :(

https://www.thailandvapers.com/thre...t-legal-fined-for-possessing-vape-gear.16359/

It's not just tourists getting screwed over by the Thai police :(

Maybe a worldwide petition , pressuring the Thai Government would help? Yappycat could start it. :D

Whoa Nelly!...I'm not a political animal hehe I've already sent the department of Thai tourism an email - anyone who cares to do so is welcome to copy/amend personal detail/paste/send it as they wish :) Doubt the it'll stop the Thai law machine in it's highly corrupt tracks tho, but ya never know and at least you can say you made your feelings known.
I'd love to visit Thailand some day, but not if I'm forced to choose between cold turkey/patches & gum/cigarettes while I'm there. Plenty of beautiful places in the world...Thailand is just one of them. Maybe they'll come to their senses in time, opinions are changing regarding the status and value of vaping, eventually they'll realise they're behind as far as attitudes go and there'll be a change.

Well, isn't that stupid? Import can be used in different manner - for personal use only and not for sale. I guess if you want go to Thai you need 18mg nic and small cigalikes so you can hide them in your ass ( they won't search there, are they?)

well, F*** me, looks like you're safer going over there to sexually molest little kids. They didn't catch Gary Glitter that fast did they?
I am....I dunno. "appalled" just doesn't express it. I'm old enough not to be sursprised, but my sense of outrage doesn't diminish any.

That is just..there are no words!

Well, isn't that stupid? Import can be used in different manner - for personal use only and not for sale. I guess if you want go to Thai you need 18mg nic and small cigalikes so you can hide them in your ass ( they won't search there, are they?)

I wouldn't count on it! They search people for drugs in those -ahem- places! They have scanners in airports that show up hidden items!

Going Australia for Xmas and stopping for 2 nights in Thailand on way out, only found out about laws there after booking, gutted as I know I'll be back on cigs for a couple days. Just bought a new mod from ft and getting sent straight to Australia . Least I know I got a vape waiting. Now I've got to send juice there because you can't get it with nic in. It a fucking nightmare going on holiday!

Just read the newsletter. Unbelievable. Shame they dont clamp down on their pedo industry selling kids for sex. Oh hang on thats brings in the pedo tourists. Scum country, more twisted than a box of pretzel's.

exactly how a country can go to great lengths regarding vaping but allow the country be known as a Pedo haven? says it all really. For the last 2 years we have taken the kids on a UK holiday and it has been fantastic, with the way the world is these days i think theres alot to be said for the old school style british seaside holidays, keep our money in the country and enjoy what we have and take for granted as basic liberties, if i want to sit on a park bench and vape i can, i dont need to worry about getting flung in the clinky. We are far from a perfect nation but when you read crap like that it makes you thankful where you are from.

Back
Top Bottom