What's new

Vape Shop Complains Over Police CBD Raid

but back to the op that was all over fb last week, there a video with the guy talking to one of the coppers, came across a they didn't have a clue as to what is and isn't legal tbh, think its a proper fuck upp on the polices behalf there, vip are not exactly a small operation

yep, and far out weighed by the people that drink "too much" and get any of the associated liver problems, Alcohol is perfectly legal though, so thats ok

Of course, I wouldn’t disagree with this in any way. I didn’t think we were having a partisan alcohol vs cannabis debate, though.

It;s usually because its grown so fast or sprayed with other chemicals to make users thinks its the best bud ever, Recently been a lot hospital cases of teens and even adults landing in hospital as they now decided to mix the bags with spice aswell being cheaper than cannabis .... which gives bigger profits. I think it fair to say everyone dabbled in it at some point, It would be better off regulated and legal were it can be controlled, it would boost our economy and not cripple it, more interestingly make most drugs legal so you can have controlled dose that wont kill you and you know what’s in it! IM not condoning drug use but! Lets face it when people say dont do that it’s bad or illegal youngsters especially like to think they can rebel and do it ... take that factor away it no longer fun. It would all be better off controlled and monitored then the criminals will loose out and the public as a whole would be safer as they be getting what on the tin.
Pharamcutial drugs kill people everyday, get people hooked everyday and all of them man made chemicals. SO what’s the difference
Just saying.

It has nothing to do with spice or chemicals, it’s been happening longer than that. That’s not to say spice isn’t a crazy thing for anybody to consider smoking, of course.

It has nothing to do with spice or chemicals, it’s been happening longer than that. That’s not to say spice isn’t a crazy thing for anybody to consider smoking, of course.

Thats true, i think it moderation, i know people who turned potty from it but it because smoking like handfuls a day all day and night.... i do know users who have it occasionally on evenings and live perfectly healthy normal lifes, everything bad in excessive amounts,

Don’t think I’m in any way an anti-cannabis person, I quite like it, and would support it’s decriminalisation. I think there can be a tendency among some users to have naive views about it though.

A way back to the subject...!

I’m in favour of the stuff being used medically if it can seriously help people with pain and other stuff then get it out there but yes it is a very fine line and yes there is still little trusted information regarding this stuff and or trusted suppliers.

Back
Top Bottom