What's new

Vape Shop Complains Over Police CBD Raid

Attachments

• WP_20180822_18_40_13_Pro.jpg
    WP_20180822_18_40_13_Pro.jpg
    941.1 KB · Views: 91
I'm whole hearty with you on this. Hell I rarely smoke it any more and still think it's should be legalised especially for medicinal purposes. The pros far outweight the small amount of cons.

I’ve met quite a few people who ended up psychotic after smoking too much weed. That’s a fairly big con.

I’ve met quite a few people who ended up psychotic after smoking too much weed. That’s a fairly big con.
My parents and most of my family and family friends (Yes as you can tell it's very common in my fmaily lol) have all smoked it for over 30 years with no problems. I'm not dismissing what your saying but these are the sort of side effects you get when people start genetically modifying plants for higher THC content as it upsets the natural balance of THC and CBD aswell as the chemicals used.

My parents and most of my family and family friends (Yes as you can tell it's very common in my fmaily lol) have all smoked it for over 30 years with no problems. I'm not dismissing what your saying but these are the sort of side effects you get when people start genetically modifying plants for higher THC content as it upsets the natural balance of THC and CBD aswell as the chemicals used.

I think the only genetically modified cannabis that exists is in a Monsanto lab. Not exactly an easy process for your average cannabis crime gang to be doing.

It might be that selective breeding has made certain strains stronger and changed the balance of alkaloids, however there is no doubt that cannabis can contribute to psychosis in some people. To be honest your post sounds like the sort of defensive statement that a person in denial of the potential of a substance they enjoy indulging in would make.

There are a lot of people that claim smoking doesn’t cause cancer etc as well.

yep, and far out weighed by the people that drink "too much" and get any of the associated liver problems, Alcohol is perfectly legal though, so thats ok

I think the only genetically modified cannabis that exists is in a Monsanto lab. Not exactly an easy process for your average cannabis crime gang to be doing.

It might be that selective breeding has made certain strains stronger and changed the balance of alkaloids, however there is no doubt that cannabis can contribute to psychosis in some people. To be honest your post sounds like the sort of defensive statement that a person in denial of the potential of a substance they enjoy indulging in would make.

There are a lot of people that claim smoking doesn’t cause cancer etc as well.

It;s usually because its grown so fast or sprayed with other chemicals to make users thinks its the best bud ever, Recently been a lot hospital cases of teens and even adults landing in hospital as they now decided to mix the bags with spice aswell being cheaper than cannabis .... which gives bigger profits. I think it fair to say everyone dabbled in it at some point, It would be better off regulated and legal were it can be controlled, it would boost our economy and not cripple it, more interestingly make most drugs legal so you can have controlled dose that wont kill you and you know what’s in it! IM not condoning drug use but! Lets face it when people say dont do that it’s bad or illegal youngsters especially like to think they can rebel and do it ... take that factor away it no longer fun. It would all be better off controlled and monitored then the criminals will loose out and the public as a whole would be safer as they be getting what on the tin.
Pharamcutial drugs kill people everyday, get people hooked everyday and all of them man made chemicals. SO what’s the difference
Just saying.

Back
Top Bottom