What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vape mail ban passed senate in u.s.

Another fun fact, completely unrelated, did u know in america it used to actually be legal to walk up to a farm and just take some of whatever they r growing if its for your own consumption for that day.

Quick search tho, and now it seems to be illegal for a farmer to eat his own food that he is growing

Wonder what the laws are for just taking tobacco
Well, last time in was in the tobacco growing regions, if I have said it's not advisable, lol.

Another fun fact, completely unrelated, did u know in america it used to actually be legal to walk up to a farm and just take some of whatever they r growing if its for your own consumption for that day.
Hope it also applies for marihuana :D
Im surrounded by many creative horticulturists neighbours

The key to good bacon is to spend as much money as you can afford, like if bacon is 4$ for 5 rashers, spend $10 on 5 rashers, it's like a bottle of champagne, the more you spend, the better it should be. Although over here Aldi and Lidl have blown that right open.

I actually tried to get some lovely thick smoked bacon from the butchers, I was told they're not allowed to sell smoked bacon anymore. What's all that about?

I was always told, the test of bacon quality is how much it shrinks in the pan, if its good meat it shouldn't shrink much at all. How true that is, I don't know.

I actually tried to get some lovely thick smoked bacon from the butchers, I was told they're not allowed to sell smoked bacon anymore. What's all that about?

I was always told, the test of bacon quality is how much it shrinks in the pan, if its good meat it shouldn't shrink much at all. How true that is, I don't know.

Don't know about the smoked lark, not aware of that, lots of stuff is smoked, esp. bacon. Cheapo bacon is full of water and shite, the water content is what makes it shrink, just bin it. I got some posh gammon/ bacon, reduced by about 70% in M&S a while back, bourgeoisie bacon I called it, stunning. Got a taste of how the rich gits eat, swines.

Don't know about the smoked lark, not aware of that, lots of stuff is smoked, esp. bacon. Cheapo bacon is full of water and shite, the water content is what makes it shrink, just bin it. I got some posh gammon/ bacon, reduced by about 70% in M&S a while back, bourgeoisie bacon I called it, stunning. Got a taste of how the rich gits eat, swines.

Haha, I'll try an remember the name if I ever happen to find myself in M&S. He didn't state why, just he was no longer allowed to sell it...

Well, last time in was in the tobacco growing regions, if I have said it's not advisable, lol.

Lol, them guys often have shotguns, but they are also probably filled with rock salt. Its not food so i assume its not legal, and even buying a bushel off them would have to be on the down low, probably not legal either.

Hope it also applies for marihuana :D
Im surrounded by many creative horticulturists neighbours

If they arent a commercial farm it would be burglary, but if marijuana isnt legal its not like they'd report it

Lol, them guys often have shotguns, but they are also probably filled with rock salt. Its not food so i assume its not legal, and even buying a bushel off them would have to be on the down low, probably not legal either.

If they arent a commercial farm it would be burglary, but if marijuana isnt legal its not like they'd report it
Many years ago I was driving through West Va with a band (luckily I was driving the uhaul full of gear) and we where detained shall we say.
It was genuinely like something cross between the dukes of hazard and deliverance.
If the local sheriff's dept can behave the way they did, I dread to think what would happen if you fell into the hands of the farmer's.
Luckily I've a friend with some pull in Richmand or we'd probably still be there.

Deleted- u guys r getting me to share too much personal info online. You are aware they are watching right?

Ill just say i usually dont have a problem in the south.

I am banned from the state of ohio tho, do to some shit when i was a kid. (Not like there is a warrant out for me, they just sent me a letter saying we'll forget everything if u promise never to come back to this state, lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom