What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

US News: New tobacco products' appeal to youth concerns York Co. health experts

K

KulrMeStoopid

http://www.heraldonline.com/2012/08/21/4204896/area-health-experts-warn-that.html

View attachment 914

By Jonathan McFadden —[email protected]
Grape and mint-flavored tobacco and nicotine “orbs” that resemble tic-tacs are some of the “new tobacco” products that have appeared in York County, giving health officials concern that teens might try the deadly nicotine that looks, smells and tastes like candy.
It’s not just the threat of addiction that has Jane Alleva, director of the local drug and alcohol-abuse education coalition All On Board, convinced it’s time to take preventive action.
“We think we’re going to have children die” throughout the school year now that it’s “easy to have a lethal amount of nicotine…because of how these products are being displayed,” Alleva told an assembly of local health directors and workers Monday.

Wtf? Really? They scream about ECIGS but they let a HUGE bacco company make CANDY and it's ok??

I just don't get it!

tobacco companies == money == power

In children it is very dangerous, animals as well.

While the idea is a good one... it is up to adults to keep these away from kids and to use them responsibly. What I don't understand is WHY these were approved yet they focus on trying to kill Ecigs from the market!

What I don't understand is WHY these were approved yet they focus on trying to kill Ecigs from the market!
It's simple - because e-cigs work. Once we find them we stop spending our money where 'they' think we should.

Back
Top Bottom