What's new

UK to halt CBD sales

So far as I can recall, Tobacco industry forced governments to make cannabis sativa illegal despite voluminous scientific research which showed it was relatively harmless as a recreational "drug" and which also showed off its vast and proven track record as a medicine.

Seems now that Pharmaceutical industry is more influential and powerful than the dying (but far from dead yet) Tobacco industry, licenses to use cannabis medicinal products will be seen as a very lucrative money maker.

To add to all this big pharma make some of the worst medicines that are then given to the public and have either bad side effects or are addictive
Where is the sense in banning something with a medicinal property that is far less harmful than other substances that are mostly man made, and are in sense similar to what was known as legal highs, take opiate based painkillers as an example, they can make you feel like you are as high as a kite and become dependent on them.
Money money money thats what everything is these days and the greedy wankers who have to much of it use it to spoil the average persons life, wether it be by preventing them from doing something, ie getting stuffed banned or the opposite allowing people to drink and smoke themselves to death.
@Old Grump these are simply the best vaporizer on the market as you can tell by the price. My mate has one of these and they are amazing. The vaper is collected in a huge bag like thing with a mouthpiece that blocks the vaper from escaping till you take a draw. so you can vaperize a full bag and put the volcano away and just pick the bag up when you need to vape your favourite herb
http://www.volcanovaporizer.com/shop_eu/en

Hi Phil, not spoken in a while, I hope you are as good as can be.

It is strange that one part of the cannabis plant that has no psychoactive properties, and a lot of people find beneficial, is suddenly becoming illegal I agree.

I should elaborate on when I mentioned "Medicinal cannabis"-I meant similar to the USA, where it is just cannabis, but prescribed for medical reasons in some states, I realise that cannabis is cannabis (Although there are so many different strains I would not know the difference between any lol), and not a special form of it for medical purposes.

Is CBD beneficial for sleep? I may have to look into this while it is legal (I am not promoting anything illegal either-and do not recommend anyone to break the law).

EDIT: I never knew queen Victoria smoked Cannabis, that is quite funny! But then again, those were times heroin was in Childrens elixirs and you could buy cocaine from your chemist lol.

Fortnum & Mason sold 'comfort boxes' to send to the troops on the front line. Some tinned food, bandages, cocaine, opium, syringes. lol

Fortnum & Mason sold 'comfort boxes' to send to the troops on the front line. Some tinned food, bandages, cocaine, opium, syringes. lol
Nothing like a nice injection of Cocaine mixed with Opium to go along with your tinned spam sandwiches lol!
EDIT: I am of course joking, I thought I had best add that lol.

Nothing like a nice injection of Cocaine mixed with Opium to go along with your tinned spam sandwiches lol!
EDIT: I am of course joking, I thought I had best add that lol.
Well said dude ROFLMAO Mash breakfast special with their powdered eggs

*contains rage*
This is bullshit. I know so many people with chronic illnesses who rely on being able to get this stuff. All this means is they'll have to turn to illegal routes now.

On the whole people only break the law when the Law is unfit for purpose. They are doing the same here as they are doing with countless other prohibitive laws that seek to only entrench control and wealth. I guess none of us are very surprised by this anymore but it is still a damn shame that corporations and officials can have such a negative effect on so many people. The least they could do is pay their tax if they are to rob us of so much liberty.

That's small fry. IG Farben owned Auschwitz! How's that for big pharma corruption!

Back
Top Bottom