What's new

UK to halt CBD sales

and Big Pharma wins again ...
Big pharma and the policy makers.
"We've come to the opinion CBD is a medicine now", like 'we had a think about it and decided it's medicine now so unlucky if you're one of the millions getting benefit from CBD, you assholes have got a month to shut up shop and there's nothing you can do about it. Why? Because fuck you, oh and money'

Some other grumblings from me here:
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...hreads/cbd-liquid.107147/page-11#post-1315171

My advice as always is get a volcano vaporizer or similar and i know its illegal but use the real thing. I understand some people don't want the thc, i understand people don't want to break the law, but it is the only way to go. Especially now CBD is going to be banned.
Vote Lib Dem next election then they will legalise cannabis and no one needs to break the law. I have seen loads of people including friends become addicted to alcohol and have bad things happen because of it even death. I know an absoloute load of weed smokers yet none of them has had any problems medically. I smoked weed for 25 years and stopped quite easily. So why is there so much negativity surrounding it?. It has the potential to make the Government a fortune in taxable revenue.
This country of ours is not Great Britain, its U.K which stands for Utter Kack, If it wasn't for the fact my Mrs wants to be by her family i would be gone and live abroad.
To many bullshit rules that have a negative effect on peoples health and peoples lives. It truly isn't worth being a UK citizen

WTF.....I have tried several herbal vapourizers and found them to be a PITA...having learned how to steep the holy weed...even if it takes a month or so..the end result is passable. Just put it in my attie and vape away...

My advice as always is get a volcano vaporizer or similar and i know its illegal but use the real thing. I understand some people don't want the thc, i understand people don't want to break the law, but it is the only way to go. Especially now CBD is going to be banned.
Vote Lib Dem next election then they will legalise cannabis and no one needs to break the law. I have seen loads of people including friends become addicted to alcohol and have bad things happen because of it even death. I know an absoloute load of weed smokers yet none of them has had any problems medically. I smoked weed for 25 years and stopped quite easily. So why is there so much negativity surrounding it?. It has the potential to make the Government a fortune in taxable revenue.
This country of ours is not Great Britain, its U.K which stands for Utter Kack, If it wasn't for the fact my Mrs wants to be by her family i would be gone and live abroad.
To many bullshit rules that have a negative effect on peoples health and peoples lives. It truly isn't worth being a UK citizen

I don't enjoy cannabis myself, but I have to agree with you here. It has medical properties that can't be ignored, and can be a godsend for people with severe pain, even allowing cancer patients to be able to eat during chemotherapy.

I honestly see no reason cannabis IS illegal, apart from the 'Reefer madness' of the past. It could make the government a TONNE of money, and is a lot safer than alcohol- as you know I was a severe alcoholic (I used to wake up at about 4AM with the shakes, have my first drink about 6AM and finish before going to bed at about 12-1 AM when I hit rock bottom-I have detoxed and been dry for over 2 years now).

Even people who are against cannabis, I think people should at least support it for medical reasons. After all, there is a reason we have cannabis receptors in our brain, and the plant is on the earth.

Isn't it funny that the one part of cannabis that is legal to sell, use, and is benificial to a lot of people, all of a sudden the high & mighty want to 'regulate' it, and call it a medicine. It took them fuckin long enough to catch on ! Queen Victoria used cannabis for 'period cramps'. Do keep up chaps ! :D
I know this next bit could have me on thin ice, but, (there it is again :)) I'm not endorsing the use of illegal substances, it's just some relevant facts that expand the orrigional subject.
Medical canabis is a bit of an urban myth. You can't grow medical cannabis, a cannabis plant is a cannabis plant, end of. What makes it 'medical' is WHEN it's harvested. Harvesting later than 'normal' or when the thc is at its highest allows the thc to degrade and convert to cbd, 'medical cannabis'. Harvesting later than that, and you have a 'medication' that will make you sleep. :)
@Old Grump have you tried a Flowermate ?

Isn't it funny that the one part of cannabis that is legal to sell, use, and is benificial to a lot of people, all of a sudden the high & mighty want to 'regulate' it, and call it a medicine. It took them fuckin long enough to catch on ! Queen Victoria used cannabis for 'period cramps'. Do keep up chaps ! :D
I know this next bit could have me on thin ice, but, (there it is again :)) I'm not endorsing the use of illegal substances, it's just some relevant facts that expand the orrigional subject.
Medical canabis is a bit of an urban myth. You can't grow medical cannabis, a cannabis plant is a cannabis plant, end of. What makes it 'medical' is WHEN it's harvested. Harvesting later than 'normal' or when the thc is at its highest allows the thc to degrade and convert to cbd, 'medical cannabis'. Harvesting later than that, and you have a 'medication' that will make you sleep. :)
@Old Grump have you tried a Flowermate ?
Hi Phil, not spoken in a while, I hope you are as good as can be.

It is strange that one part of the cannabis plant that has no psychoactive properties, and a lot of people find beneficial, is suddenly becoming illegal I agree.

I should elaborate on when I mentioned "Medicinal cannabis"-I meant similar to the USA, where it is just cannabis, but prescribed for medical reasons in some states, I realise that cannabis is cannabis (Although there are so many different strains I would not know the difference between any lol), and not a special form of it for medical purposes.

Is CBD beneficial for sleep? I may have to look into this while it is legal (I am not promoting anything illegal either-and do not recommend anyone to break the law).

EDIT: I never knew queen Victoria smoked Cannabis, that is quite funny! But then again, those were times heroin was in Childrens elixirs and you could buy cocaine from your chemist lol.

Back
Top Bottom