What's new

UK flavour ban?

Makes sense in my head :S

And to me

so they are being lobbied to ban flavours by the puritans. we don’t know that they will ban them or whether they even want to do it.

so what doesn’t make sense is to extrapolate the idea that the government will ban flavours because they are motivated to try and get ex-smokers to start smoking again so they can cash in on fag tax (which in itself doesn’t really make sense either) because they are being lobbied to do this by external puritans.

Glanced over the article, "Unseen forces" reeks of Bloomberg interfering.

This doesn’t also apply to DIY flavours if true does it? I am thinking as the flavours are used in the actual food industry a ban on that would be hard, but it sucks for anyone really that vapes :(

This doesn’t also apply to DIY flavours if true does it? I am thinking as the flavours are used in the actual food industry a ban on that would be hard, but it sucks for anyone really that vapes :(
The TRPR review was published recently and shows some made calls for flavour restrictions in their submissions - but I can’t see it happening.

Worryingly, one of them was ASH and they really ought to know better - but they’ve been tainted by Bloomberg-think for a while now.

Back
Top Bottom