What's new

Ugh...Ecig causes "Fireball"?!

Yes massive fireball and caused plane to crash into an orphanage and thousands were killed.
In other news, a drip tip attacked a man's forehead prompting MPs to amend Regulations to ensure all driptips are made from soft rubber.

Sometimes I just despair! When you read these sort of 'Daily Mail' type shock-horror headlines it becomes patently clear that user error/stupidity/ignorance is often somewhat at fault...........

'Oh crikey...my 1 dollar Ebay lithium battery charging in a 1 dollar charger only designed for a Song Ho apple peeler exploded after I left it heating up a day next to my oxygen tent...........! '

Hhhm.........................maybe people need to take more responsibility sometimes?

Also....
HUNDREDS of people die every day as a result of fires started by fag-ends.
But these don't hit the headlines quite so much do they?

Get a grip, BBC, Daily Mail and other doom monger-es eh?

Or am I being daft<

r

images (4).jpg

You all gonna have to accept that these kind of headlines are not going to stop until (big tobacco/pharma) have had their way and driven vaping underground.

I strongly believe that most (if not all) bad publicity is started and spread by the big boys who are absolutely livid with vapers for daring to want to use a cleaner /safer way to feed our Nic habit...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom