What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

TV producer is killed by exploding e-cigarette: Smok-E Mountain vape pen bursts into flames

Tis that.

Doesn't seem to matter how many warnings are given out or how much advice is issued by everybody from forum members to fire departments, some people just won't be told.

What surprised me is how little reference has been made to the incident since May by those who like to trump up lies about vaping. It was an open goal for them, but they remained strangely silent.
Yeah I do remember reading about it. It may have been you that pointed me to it.
It is a tad unusual to go under the radar but with Russia and north Korea keeping American journo' s busy perhaps it wasn't quite news worthy. I'm sure they will make up for it now.

Vape explosions are user error, always will be.

So are you saying that Samsung, LG and Sony have never manufactured faulty batteries? Because they have. Are you also saying that fake batteries or re-wraps with the wrong specs printed on them don't exist? Because they do.

I agree that the sale mechs should be banned. I really can't see the point in them. You could be the most knowledgeable vaper in the world and still make a simple error.

So are you saying that Samsung, LG and Sony have never manufactured faulty batteries? Because they have. Are you also saying that fake batteries or re-wraps with the wrong specs printed on them don't exist? Because they do.

I agree that the sale mechs should be banned. I really can't see the point in them. You could be the most knowledgeable vaper in the world and still make a simple error.
My point is mate all these explosions and whatnot in the media are all user error. Things can go wrong I agree but what the media show are people being tits.

Back
Top Bottom