What's new

trading standards remove eliquids from sale

I think they're just flexing their muscles. The last thing they need next May is thousands of shops flouting the law - if incidents like this introduce some degree of self regulation into the industry their job will be a lot easier.

I was at my desk and looked round for a drink, saw this, and just for a moment I thought "I don't remember buying that".

Any child that saw this would have the top off and be drinking it in no time:

blintz.jpg

One thing resonates loudly within that ... Trading Standards are itching to make some high profile examples of B&Ms, even if the prosecutions are not successful they're after some headlines. They're not going to wait until next May.

I agree fella, I wonder sometimes if they are on standby just waiting for us to wreck ourselves so to speak....and in they go.... as the headlines will tar all with the same brush

I understand why they can't look like foodstuffs, it's an accident waiting to happen.

My adv is yoda snot, the branding clearly isn't as heavy as the juices already mentioned but it does have a picture of yoda on it. Where should the line be drawn?

Back
Top Bottom