What's new

trading standards remove eliquids from sale

ain't giving the answer but you can guess what sorts i am on about when i say we know what types are the ones who follow the latest trends and it ain't the hippies, Crustys , punks or the other alternative types. Or the old school.
this is aimed at the society of sheep and also attracts the attemtion of kids. Won't be long before e juice has to be sold in plain packaging if this is the way its going to be shoved out.

Won't be long before e juice has to be sold in plain packaging if this is the way its going to be shoved out.

Deffo, that never really put kids off buying ciggies but seeing as they can't claim that vaping causes cancer and force ejuice manufacturers to adorn their packaging with stomach churning images of throat tumours, and pictures of people with mouth cancer, plain packaging will be the way things will go.

Nope, except that we're saying that a kid who got their hands on this would drink it. That's the reason we're given for the 10ml bottles.

Yikes!
Glad I dont work in Knowsley anymore. I really wouldve had this rubbed in my face. If its the shop Im thinking of it needs either closing down or a change of management at least. Its a dedicated vape shop that also sells kids toys, sweets etc.

Their juice was shite too.

This just shows how, in business, people don't give a toss. They see a chance to make a few quid and don't care about the damage done to the image of vaping or whether kids are harmed on the way.

It reminds me of when I joined Ladbrokes about 30 years ago. I'd always imagined bookmakers to be quite passive.

"It's a shit job, but someone's got to do it" sort of thing, so I was shocked to discover that staff were expected to encourage people to bet more so everyone left the shop penniless.
Really? They actually encourage people to get gambling problems? That is sad-similar to how pubs are not meant to serve drunk people, but do (I had a bad drink problem).

Some of the juices on sale are daft, like what @SirLugg showed with the Shlurp juice, or the Pokejuice. They are doing the exact opposite of what we need right now, and fall right into the hands of anti vaping lobbyists as even I can't deny if a child saw that, it would be interesting to them.

some very good points mentioned above.
sadly this report looks like it is just one buisiness that has had them removed but how many more around the country are still selling them.
i know there are plenty on line still selling them but it will be down to each towns trading standard office to take action and i wonder how long that will take.
they need to act on the makers and distributors even before they hit the high streets.

after november 20th these will just go under the counter like the countless fake cigs, cd's/dvd's, designer gear being sold each and every day.

Selling poison in donut boxes and ice cream cones. Absolute twats. Wonder what would happen if Domestos started being sold in baby's bottles? Oh yeh, it wouldn't because the people in charge of marketing cleaning products aren't fly-by-night twats.

Back
Top Bottom