What's new

TPD is nearly here!

Can you honestly see vendors being jailed for non compliance. After all the prisons can't cope with the amount of prisoners as it is , a fine yes maybe but i doubt that there's the time or resources to fully police TPD, Vendors will mostly cover their backs, but there will always be those willing to go against the grain.
Weed is illegal but loads of people smoke it and loads grow and supply it. There will always be a black market for anything come Saturday non compliant vape stuff will become part of the black market.
Watch out for all the really expensive gear appearing on ebay next week after shops can't sell it no more, Theres already people trying to flip shit now

From what I've heard and seen, Trading Standards will be making their rounds to various vape stores. I think most retailers (including us) will be making sure we comply with the new laws. The last thing we want to do is risk being fined. I doubt jail time would be a real cause for concern, however fines is a definite worry.

HI all,
I was just wondering about this TPD thing. I mean will I still be able to buy coils for all the tanks I own. Also what's the deal if you just buy online from a none UK supplier. Would that be legal if your just buying new tanks, replacement glass or coils ? I have collected loads of stuff and don't like the idea of my stuff just being wasted after TPD :(

HI all,
I was just wondering about this TPD thing. (1) I mean will I still be able to buy coils for all the tanks I own. (2) Also what's the deal if you just buy online from a none UK supplier. (3) Would that be legal if your just buying new tanks, replacement glass or coils ? (4) I have collected loads of stuff and don't like the idea of my stuff just being wasted after TPD :(

1. Yes, for as long as the manufacturer/cloner still makes them
2. Wait for it to be delivered like normal
3. Yes
4. It wont be

1. Yes, for as long as the manufacturer/cloner still makes them
2. Wait for it to be delivered like normal
3. Yes
4. It wont be

Thank you for the info. Seems to me than that this law will only really effect the UK industry and sales. Its a shame as everyone I have come across that sells Vape equipment ( Tanks, Mods, E-liquid) has been very sensible and the industry seems to have self regulated its self. Trust the EU to get involved and throw spanners in the works

Thank you for the info. (1) Seems to me than that this law will only really effect the UK industry and sales. Its a shame as everyone I have come across that sells Vape equipment ( Tanks, Mods, E-liquid) has been very sensible and (2) the industry seems to have self regulated its self. Trust the EU to get involved and throw spanners in the works

1. It is EU wide, although Germany have not gone down some of the legislation route, the UK has taken all of it and put it in force.

2. Good vendors have self regulated for ages, but there are some bad ones who do not care about what they are selling, who they are selling to etc

Its correct that TPD only affects UK and EU vaping markets, but what you will start seeing is more and more USA vendors becoming TPD compliant. The reason for this is because in the States, the FDA is trying to completely ban vaping, so the US is thinking the next best thing would be to sell their products in the UK, which makes sense.

Whats the actual script larger with 0nic bottles? will they continue to be sold or will they be reduced to 10ml too?

From what I've heard and seen, Trading Standards will be making their rounds to various vape stores. I think most retailers (including us) will be making sure we comply with the new laws. The last thing we want to do is risk being fined. I doubt jail time would be a real cause for concern, however fines is a definite worry.

B-y jobsworths, they are as bad as TV licence snoopers!

Back
Top Bottom