What's new

TPD is nearly here!

Hello & welcome.
I have totally ignored the TPD because about two years ago I prepared for the zombie apocalypse so already had plenty of kit and nicotine to last years. i did buy another litre of nic a few weeks ago incase the zombie apocalypse does not come for a while.

Hello & welcome.
I have totally ignored the TPD because about two years ago I prepared for the zombie apocalypse so already had plenty of kit and nicotine to last years. i did buy another litre of nic a few weeks ago incase the zombie apocalypse does not come for a while.

Its great that you have stocked up on kits and liquids. I know most people are doing the same thing, but only time will tell what happens in the next year or two.

"Who will be affected by the new rules?
The changes will apply to anyone who uses e-cigarettes as well as retailers that sell them - both in stores and online.

Retailers will have until Friday, May 19 to get rid of any stock that does not comply with the new regulations.

Anyone who is caught not complying with the new laws could be jailed for up to two years or face a fine."

This is more scaremongering, ignorant bollocks - the regs apply to sellers only, what can legally be sold after 20 May, it's not illegal to use the gear you already own.

"Who will be affected by the new rules?
The changes will apply to anyone who uses e-cigarettes as well as retailers that sell them - both in stores and online.

Retailers will have until Friday, May 19 to get rid of any stock that does not comply with the new regulations.

Anyone who is caught not complying with the new laws could be jailed for up to two years or face a fine."

This is more scaremongering, ignorant bollocks - the regs apply to sellers only, what can legally be sold after 20 May, it's not illegal to use the gear you already own.

Definitely agree with you on that point mate. TPD affects retailers more than it does the consumers, mainly because it limits what we are able to sell to the public. I'm not saying it doesn't affect the consumer completely, but I agree that it definitely is cheap scare tactics.

Can you honestly see vendors being jailed for non compliance. After all the prisons can't cope with the amount of prisoners as it is , a fine yes maybe but i doubt that there's the time or resources to fully police TPD, Vendors will mostly cover their backs, but there will always be those willing to go against the grain.
Weed is illegal but loads of people smoke it and loads grow and supply it. There will always be a black market for anything come Saturday non compliant vape stuff will become part of the black market.
Watch out for all the really expensive gear appearing on ebay next week after shops can't sell it no more, Theres already people trying to flip shit now

Back
Top Bottom