What's new

Totally wicked court case results.

i dont know mate the tw fella has a few quid so you would like to think he was well advised

maybe he was just trying to get forum people back onside after his past fuck ups hoping the tpd would fail and he would be seen as our white knight.

maybe he just see his business vanishing in may and put up one last brave stand.

id like to think it was the second one.

I think you will find that the lawyers and judges will disagree with you there. The rules are being brought in via a Statutory Instrument, which is in itself part of a wider Act of Parliament that the relevant Secretary of State has been given the powers to delegate legislation. Good luck with that defense though.

Are you relying on Judges Anderson or Dredd in this instance? Is the statutory instrument mentioned actually a comedy trombone? How wide is the current Parliament (Eric Pickles not included...)? Do you know anything of actual relevance? :D

(Sorry to bypass your posts Ned and Crusty, but they may fall in to the same well of pointless bibble, hey at least you've toned down the QVC gearbest links, I'm sure that's worthwhile ;))

Are you relying on Judges Anderson or Dredd in this instance? Is the statutory instrument mentioned actually a comedy trombone? How wide is the current Parliament (Eric Pickles not included...)? Do you know anything of actual relevance? :D

(Sorry to bypass your posts Ned and Crusty, but they may fall in to the same well of pointless bibble, hey at least you've toned down the QVC gearbest links, I'm sure that's worthwhile ;))

if it was not xmas morning i might have bitten despite the wink lol vodka normally beats winks but today is special,plus i dont want another ban lol

happy xmas fella have a good un eh :thumbup:

Fekin typical.... As a 40 year smoker, who's tried most of the recognised ways to kick the habit (record is 9.5 weeks before the urge to kill overwhelmed me), I finally find an interesting way to kick the stinkies (8.5 weeks so far) and the feckers in power now want to take it away from me.

I haven't read the bumph from cover to cover yet, but you experienced guys are already painting a grim picture.

So now I have to perfect coiling/wicking, oh and build a fallout shelter, complete with a new chest freezer, bales of cotton, barrels of ingredients, massive drums of wire etc. etc. Alternatively, I can resume with the stinkies (damage is probably done anyway), or man up and go cold turkey. How long do they give for murder nowadays?

Anywhooo, Merry Christmas peeps, vaping and spiced rum certainly worked tonight [emoji4]

Fekin typical.... As a 40 year smoker, who's tried most of the recognised ways to kick the habit (record is 9.5 weeks before the urge to kill overwhelmed me), I finally find an interesting way to kick the stinkies (8.5 weeks so far) and the feckers in power now want to take it away from me.

I haven't read the bumph from cover to cover yet, but you experienced guys are already painting a grim picture.

So now I have to perfect coiling/wicking, oh and build a fallout shelter, complete with a new chest freezer, bales of cotton, barrels of ingredients, massive drums of wire etc. etc. Alternatively, I can resume with the stinkies (damage is probably done anyway), or man up and go cold turkey. How long do they give for murder nowadays?

Anywhooo, Merry Christmas peeps, vaping and spiced rum certainly worked tonight [emoji4]
Merry Crimbo! lol

Just get some 72mg/ml nicotine stored up by May if you DIY, and backup tanks and drippers. They don't have to be expensive ones.
A backup mod, a mech mod would be good to have and is on my list as they will last a long time having less to go wrong with them.

if it was not xmas morning i might have bitten despite the wink lol vodka normally beats winks but today is special,plus i dont want another ban lol
happy xmas fella have a good un eh :thumbup:

Nowt to bite Ned, I was determined to undermine Bobsbeer's logic against the TPD, your opinion on such matters is as irrelevant now as it was then but I'll do my best to undermine your logic too (such as it is :D) You can paint your arse blue, and point it at the moon, not sure anyone gives a shit :D

Merry Christmas!

Didn't you recently leave POTV, with a big annoucement to highlight it, like a big girls blouse?

Nowt to bite Ned, I was determined to undermine Bobsbeer's logic against the TPD, your opinion on such matters is as irrelevant now as it was then but I'll do my best to undermine your logic too (such as it is :D) You can paint your arse blue, and point it at the moon, not sure anyone gives a shit :D

Merry Christmas!

Didn't you recently leave POTV, with a big annoucement to highlight it, like a big girls blouse?

ouch lol

yeah i did the drama queen bit a few weeks back because in my head at that point i had reached a point you as an obvious alpha male will never go to.

hopefully.

i needed a break or more so was just saying bye to the people that had kept me sane for a good while,

any other questions?

People are getting worried over this tpd, me personally not bothered as everyone else should not be bothered either. The reason being this law is a statute law and therefore doesnt stand. Everybody in the UK is governed by common law not statute law and this is the solution to beating the tpd.
And yet the UK government has already said it accepts the TPD and even condones it.... court adjourned LOL

Back
Top Bottom