What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

this morning on vaping again

Ah well... it had to happen... I'm reduced to Googling "celebrities who smoke" for evidence of hypocrisy...

i take cetirizine hydrochloride tablets one every other day its an antihistamine low dose

my doctor said

"still taking them"

"yes, what do I do, to stop the itching I get on my hands and feet arms etc if I stop" me

"well.........we don't really know the long term effects" quack

"and" me

"keep taking them you will be alright" quack

tip top the medical profession and I work in that field

I noticed the other day that Pat Smear of Germs/Nirvana/Foo's fame vapes. I saw him and thought 'Good Lad' :)

what's the time for this? I must have missed it.

The nicotine and PG/VG stuff is within the first two minutes. It just winds me up because it turns out I was addicted to cigarettes and the nicotine wasn't as evil as claimed. I now vape zero nic but only occasionally.

I noticed the other day that Pat Smear of Germs/Nirvana/Foo's fame vapes. I saw him and thought 'Good Lad' :)

vaping becoming the new dirty word

give it six months

"Can you hook me up with some custard man"

"yeah yeah meet me out back in 10 mins............"

not dr Chris thank god

but yes a balanced view but again "I read the notes quickly googled what the vaping thing is"

water and solvents?

do you vape solvents

I only vape water from a mountain stream where the air is clear and the glacier melted.........

except Liz watched it and "sigh' I'm doomed my business is over I may as well clean the bogs down the local strip joint

ITV if you're doing this do the sodding research look at the cause

i can stop all this now one swipe easy do you know what it is,

Ban cigarettes, ban them now all of it then you would not have 1300 deaths every day in the USA 100k deaths in the uk per year

smucks

Hate that white haired twat Schofield
Funny while I watched that clip a suggested clip popped up "Teenager lost his sight by just eating a diet of crisps and chocolate"
That`s it... ban crisps and chocolate because they make you blind

Who was that woman? Why the fuck can’t they get somebody who knows a bit about vaping on these programs? We’re all too camera shy (including me) :25: ‘It’s a bit odd, they’re banning vaping, but not actually banning tobacco’ - confused expression. It’s not rocket science for fuck’s sake ... it’s all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Gah!! :banghead:

Back
Top Bottom