What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The truth about ceramic coils

wow just wow that is worrying and it looks like uwell really has gone out their way to prove why its not a good idea and it seems all the research is done extensively, personally i was never a fan of ceramic coils as i heard similar things and the one time i did try them they took forever to ram up!

Holly crap, I've been using these for a few months now stupidly thinking they maybe better than cotton. Wish I had looked back here sooner I just bought another 5 from Joyetech. I will be using them as they are quite expensive but they will get thrown out double quick now. Certainly won't be ordering anymore. Thanks for the info.

If I were you I would stop using them immediately. It's not worth risking your health to save a few quid. Have a nice day.

I have disposable bbglass tanks that I use for other liquids, I found out that these have ceramic coils too.

Would these be bad too? Vaping them at very low setting, around 6-7W.

I have disposable bbglass tanks that I use for other liquids, I found out that these have ceramic coils too.

Would these be bad too? Vaping them at very low setting, around 6-7W.
I believe they are.

Back
Top Bottom