What's new

The Sun has a dig at vaping again

...... maybe it is just about taste, and my hope that adults would have better taste than finding something that looks like a munch bunch yogurt or a mr man book appealing.

which just takes me back to the point ...... munch bunch and mr men books are aimed at children, if your product looks like that then you product will look like it's trying to appeal to children, regardless of what it is.

...... maybe it is just about taste, and my hope that adults would have better taste than finding something that looks like a munch bunch yogurt or a mr man book appealing.
:8::8::8:
ScreenHunter 91.png

I don’t think anybody would say it was fine if bleach came in a bottle with rainbows and my little ponies on it, and “bleachy weachy” spelled out in big bubble letters.

OK @Simon G .... so you won't buy stuff with cartoon characters on it. Do you want to stop adults who DO like that stuff buying it?

Last edited:
OK .... so you won't buy stuff with cartoon characters on it. Do you want to stop adults who DO like that stuff buying it?

No, I just want to stop the sun having a dig at vaping because some of the packaging looks like it's aimed at kids. The easiest way of doing that is not having packaging that looks like it's aimed at kids. I don't think it's a big concession to make. No adult ever switched to vaping because it had more cartoony packaging than their fag packet, so who cares? I don't think it's important or necessary.

Back
Top Bottom