What's new

The Sun has a dig at vaping again

It's not just strawberry though ....... it's clearly a confectionery flavour and not an actual fruit flavour?

I don't have any beef with flavours ..... as long as it doesn't have 'Sammy the Strawberry' doing a thumbs up on it I'm fine.

Lol. My first instinct is to agree ...... fervently .... :D

BUT ....... if something tasted really, REALLY good ..... would you not buy it just because Sammy the Strawberry was pissing you off?

happy-clipart-strawberry-8.jpg

Lol. My first instinct is to agree ...... fervently .... :D

BUT ....... if something tasted really, REALLY good ..... would you not buy it just because Sammy the Strawberry was pissing you off?

nope, I wouldn't even entertain buying it. :D

I actually think the Dinner Lady branding is nice, it's making me want some. :D

maybe it's just about me finding stupid characters on bottles utterly repellent. lol

That’s the subliminal nostalgic appeal to childhood at work right there! :D

The very first juice I really liked, before I came here, was an American tobacco flavour I found in my local B&M. It was the first complex sweet tobacco I'd ever tried, and I loved it. The packaging and the branding drove me up the wall ...... it was pretentious hipster crap that tried to congratulate me on having had the good taste to choose it. The bottle was black so I couldn't ever see how much was in there. I used to decant it and ritually burn the packaging ... it annoyed me that much! :D

But I bought more ..... :D

...... maybe it is just about taste, and my hope that adults would have better taste than finding something that looks like a munch bunch yogurt or a mr man book appealing.

Back
Top Bottom