What's new

thc spice benzos in a vape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems more likely he took benzos and had a puff of synthetic weed washed down with a couple of beers and just said that it must of been in the vape ‘the older boy’ had so mummy and daddy wouldn’t be as cross as he didn’t choose to take it. As everybody else would be in the same state

Kids
It's the same situation as the fake THC carts that have caused all of the scaremongering around vaping in general, it's more than obvious to anyone with more than 2 brain cells.

It does not ring true to me.

@vapesmarter have you any reason to think it might be true.
If not then there is no reason to post it.
There is enough shit on the internet without spreading it unnecessarily and uncritically.

If it by any chance is true it will turn up in the real news.
He’s just letting us know what he heard

Spice (vapourised) on it's own will fuck you up, just one pull of the stuff. It happened to me about 3 years ago, I wasn't aware that it was spice. I'll say no more, except I was down and passed out, in and out of consciousness, for about 90 minutes. Benzos in a vape?? Hmm, who knows, that bit could be made up, it might not have been spice, it could've been shatter, wax, strong stuff yes, but it's not spice. The lad could have drunk more Bud or other alcohol and wasn't owning up. Whilst there was probably something dodgy in the vape, incidents like these are ripe for embellishment.

I think he got sick not because he took THC but because older teenagers gave him a vape with special substances that are much more harmful to the body than THC.

Hi @SallyDickens and welcome to the planet.
It mentioned on the first post "I was informed at hospital this morning that he had tested positive for thc, spice and other benzodiazepines"

anyway,almost a year old post. time for it to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom