What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

thc spice benzos in a vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
well I was sent this about a young man called spencer

here is the transcript

"This is Spencer
last night unresponsive and convulsing on his way to A&E in an ambulance. I seriously thought we had lost him.
This is not a post for sympathy, but I really think it is so important for every parent to be aware and also for all Spencer’s friends to know the risks of what a few drags on a vape can result in. Spencer went out for a game of footy with his mates and I received a call a couple of hours later saying he needed help and to get there fast. I found my son in the middle of a field in the dark, unresponsive and convulsing with an ambulance and the police not far behind me. Spencer couldn’t communicate, didn’t even recognise me and was in some world of his own, his body contorting and convulsing involuntary. I couldn’t do anything to help him. As he slowly started coming back to some kind of reality he stared at me with frightened eyes pleading me to help him, but I couldn’t do anything only reassure him that he was safe and that everything would be ok. I didn’t even know if he would be ok. His pulse reached over 200bpm and I was told they were worried his heart might become damaged. Spencer had 3 bottles of Budweiser and said he felt ok. He was offered and took a few drags off an older boys vape, who he knew and unfortunately put his trust in. He collapsed immediately after this and remembers nothing. That few drags on a vape very nearly cost him his life. I was informed at hospital this morning that he had tested positive for thc, spice and other benzodiazepines.
Apparently it is becoming increasingly common that teenagers are using vape that is laced with other things to give them an extra ‘high’ Spencer is home safe now and recovering, out of danger. Luckily it should not have any permanent or lasting affects, not physically anyway.
Please please speak to your teens, let them know how extremely dangerous this can be. Let them read this post and see that even a few drags can potentially cost you your life.
I also would like to say a massive Thank you to Spencer’s mates (you know who you are)They were truly amazing, they got him in the recovery position, looked after him while I got to him and called 999 . You saved his life and I am eternally grateful.
1f49c.png
"

upload_2021-4-6_11-25-27.png

I must admit it is not a brilliant situation for the poor lad but as per usual it's on arsebook which seems to be the media of the nation

I personally would be going after the moron who put lots of different chemicals of various degrees in a juice then knowing its pretty lethal give it to a "mate" for the jollies but there you go ...

It does not ring true to me.

@vapesmarter have you any reason to think it might be true.
If not then there is no reason to post it.
There is enough shit on the internet without spreading it unnecessarily and uncritically.

If it by any chance is true it will turn up in the real news.

It does not ring true to me.

@vapesmarter have you any reason to think it might be true.
If not then there is no reason to post it.
There is enough shit on the internet without spreading it unnecessarily and uncritically.

If it by any chance is true it will turn up in the real news.

I have no reason to doubt it the content and the cause of the incident could be wrong however

it will turn up in the news so putting it here from source is better than putting the link to the tabloid thread or would you rather read the slanted story in the sun

I can’t see how putting it here is spreading it. knowledge is power and if someone tells you those vapes are full of drugs and quote “spencer” on Facebook you have the chance to tell them the dangers of illicit drugs in juice

a huge percentage of the population get there news from Facebook as a group of people who vape that platform we need to acknowledge and educate.

I have no reason to doubt it the content and the cause of the incident could be wrong however

it will turn up in the news so putting it here from source is better than putting the link to the tabloid thread or would you rather read the slanted story in the sun

I can’t see how putting it here is spreading it. knowledge is power and if someone tells you those vapes are full of drugs and quote “spencer” on Facebook you have the chance to tell them the dangers of illicit drugs in juice

a huge percentage of the population get there news from Facebook as a group of people who vape that platform we need to acknowledge and educate.

It will only turn up in the news if the story has some basis in fact.
It is not impossible that it could be true.
I would personally have waited for a more reliable source than facebook before posting.

Of course you are spreading it. Not a bad thing if it is true, but not great if it turns out just to be some anti vape propaganda.

True or not true, I feel my interjection was important. Until there is some evidence of truth then there is no reason to believe it.

Seems more likely he took benzos and had a puff of synthetic weed washed down with a couple of beers and just said that it must of been in the vape ‘the older boy’ had so mummy and daddy wouldn’t be as cross as he didn’t choose to take it. As everybody else would be in the same state

Kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom