What's new

Telegraph on the rant - headed up by prof stanchion glans

There’s more than one, they ran a whole slew over the weekend all based on a bullshit press release.

The worst of the bunch was the rehashed claim that these “experts” have been subjected to “death threats” for having the temerity to stand up on behalf of science. Again, it’s bullshit based on a couple of angry tweets from 2014ish.

I can’t write it in the article going online any moment now, but the bunch of them are nothing more than a group of lying cunts - and the authors of the pieces are soulless, clueless fuckwits.

I’d adore a debate platform opposite McKee, Glantz, Chapman, Capewell, Bareham and Ashton. Bullying, grubby, supercilious abusing asshats all. They really need taking down a peg or twenty.

I'm getting the picture, that you don't care much for their opinion Maws...:D

Ha! I remember the John Ashton debacle on twitter. I still havent managed to pick my jaw up off the floor. I have a clear memory of running around my kitchen table in disbelief as he posted these.
For those not in the know he was the president of the Faculty of Public Health at the time..

I also had to look up what an oanist was :D

1385B3E4-2DC7-4120-A55A-2D5853A0F015.jpeg
7F7D943C-2858-420D-A380-4A2F2C2A10F5.jpeg
CB6FC032-38FC-44E8-AC4E-740D7FFFBC60.jpeg

And the worry is, he probably owns several guns as well. (What a dick)...!
Well written response to the 'debate'.

There’s more than one, they ran a whole slew over the weekend all based on a bullshit press release.

The worst of the bunch was the rehashed claim that these “experts” have been subjected to “death threats” for having the temerity to stand up on behalf of science. Again, it’s bullshit based on a couple of angry tweets from 2014ish.

I can’t write it in the article going online any moment now, but the bunch of them are nothing more than a group of lying cunts - and the authors of the pieces are soulless, clueless fuckwits.

I’d adore a debate platform opposite McKee, Glantz, Chapman, Capewell, Bareham and Ashton. Bullying, grubby, supercilious abusing asshats all. They really need taking down a peg or twenty.
I'd pay damn good money to see that, set it up I'd happily PPV (Exceptionally unlikely seeing as they won't correspond with anybody, the rats!)

I'd love to see Doc Farsalinos taking these halfwits to task on their lies and fear mongering.

Back
Top Bottom