What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

tasmania promotes vaping

justifiying vaping

• news

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tv

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

pon130

Initiate
living in tasmamia which is 70% the land mass of england but only has a population of 500k, news travels quickly. there is a chain of chemists all over australia that is basically the one all go to. i was in one of their stores and i saw a advertising sign that promoted the latest way to cease smoking.
yes, it was about using inhaling method of becoming smoke free aka vaping!'
giving the recent price rises in most everyday items, it is hitting on tasmanians that given the average take home wage is around $500 a week, the average pack a day cig smoker is spendine $230/week on fags? so a married couple that are both smoking is having to find over $400/week!
making my own e juice means that i went from a 30/day cig smoker needing over $200 to a vape user needing $3.20/day ie $14/week and having the choice of so many flavours. so much benefit health wise..how on earth can a smoker not see the benefits!!$1.20 every time you have your 5 minute fag!!

The problem for smokers in Australia is they need a doctor's certificate to be able to use e-liquid containing nicotine.

The problem for smokers in Australia is they need a doctor's certificate to be able to use e-liquid containing nicotine.
yes your dead right. unless you know a kiwi, i live in a place called youngtown, there is a kiki family near me. they have partys everyday! i mentioned nicotine shortage to them and they laughted at me and showed me all the nico they had! my prob is, is it real!

it scares me a little bit over here when i see these underground set ups. some chinese from the local university are selling e juice, nico. and one shots.you call them, order and delivered to your door in 2 hrs 24/7! juice sells for less than half shop price. you can call them and tell them what flavour and brand you want! what the hell they put in is a worry.

Back
Top Bottom