What's new

Suicide Bunny not safe to vape ??

Don't be saying this. I've got 15ml left from my 30ml bottle from xmas I've been dropping slowly. It's sex in a bottle.
Oh well I'll finish it and be done, til then back to my Pow Wow!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

For info I still use juices that likely contain Diacetyl too, but I do that out of informed choice, and an awareness of the relative risk. I switched from using likely high diacetyl contains liquids as an ADV and use them as my treat juice instead.

You may have chose vaping for reasons other than health, others chose vaping exactly because of it. You may choose to sweep any risks under the carpet, others will be interested in the subject.

Me? Im all for doing exactly what you want, when you want-with informed choice, and do not wish to make others feel 'soft' for showing a concern in their health

Agreed. I don't care much for comments like ooooh you might get hit by a car on standing on the pavement as a comparison to people's legitimate concerns around a product they are using a a harm prevention mechanism.

I do use SB. They clearly have been singled out. I'm sure there's a lot of juices much worse

But Why vape something potentially harmful when it's possible to remove it from juice.....

Saying screw it I'm to hardcore to care is sto0opid.

Screw it, i'm hardcore.

and for reference i have been hit by a car where the driver had a heart attack.

just saying

I'm kind of missing the logic in your point.

Like I said I use SB myself and will continue to do so but there's no harm in people making things better where they can.

Neither is it great ridiculing the people that choose not to use it or similar due to concern around their own mortality.

I think you are missing the difference between humour and ridicule, but feel free to carry on implying i am stupid and putting words out of context. I wouldnt wish to piss on your bonfire at this stage in the thread

Maybe I did miss the context maybe you missed the humor in mine .It wasn't even aimed at you personally . Nevermind anyway

Back
Top Bottom