What's new

Smokers who spend time around vapers more likely to quit

I wouldnt be vaping if my m8 didnt vape, I was able to ask questions, lots of them.

....... unsurprisingly.

When you see other people around you do it, your belief that you can too is highly increased. None of my friends thought I would ever give up, now they've seen I have it's made them think very seriously about vaping.

Kind of makes you feel guilty I guess smoking around people vaping..
But if it is the case and your guilted into quitting then all well and good.

Wish it was the same story for my Mrs. She's a heavy smoker and still wont vape . She's had one go at vaping on a pen style vape and had a go at one or two of mine but just flatlines any of my suggestions I've not pushed the idea that vaping would be better ,but she has no intention of quitting and has a bad cough but unfortunately won't budge . I want the original headline in this post to be true but its not working for my Mrs yet.

Wish it was the same story for my Mrs. She's a heavy smoker and still wont vape . She's had one go at vaping on a pen style vape and had a go at one or two of mine but just flatlines any of my suggestions I've not pushed the idea that vaping would be better ,but she has no intention of quitting and has a bad cough but unfortunately won't budge . I want the original headline in this post to be true but its not working for my Mrs yet.

If someone doesn't want to stop smoking then nothing will help. I think a very large percentage do though, they just don't think they can or they are scared to try.

My wife is definitely scared to try and doesn't want to. I won't be one of these ex smokers who preach the benefits buts its a heartbreaking situation to see my wife smoking for no benefit at all.

My wife is definitely scared to try and doesn't want to. I won't be one of these ex smokers who preach the benefits buts its a heartbreaking situation to see my wife smoking for no benefit at all.

yeah you have my sympathy, it's tough. My partner saw me in hospital twice with chest infections and pretty close to death once before I stopped.

yeah you have my sympathy, it's tough. My partner saw me in hospital twice with chest infections and pretty close to death once before I stopped.
This happened to my wife a few years back. Ambulance called hospital for 3 days and blood oxygen at 94% . So worried for her . Just hope that something or somebody can change her mind or views on smoking and give her the chance to stop.

This happened to my wife a few years back. Ambulance called hospital for 3 days and blood oxygen at 94% . So worried for her . Just hope that something or somebody can change her mind or views on smoking and give her the chance to stop.

Keep chipping away at her Tony, don't give up on her giving up... I've been through the mill with my missus.. She now Vapes full time at long last.. get her a pod system sourin air and blu are what got my missus off the fags eventually

Back
Top Bottom