What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Should vaping be banned in public spaces ?

I saw this and Simon Clarke shone but theres no winning this argument really its going to happen IMO.

Maybe it should be but not before smoking and carbon-fueled vehicles and people walking about staring at their phones and people with B.O. and chuggers and on-street signage boards and children and old people and chewing gum and tracksuits and ugg boots and all the other things that are far more dangerous and annoying to the general public.

Actually it would be quicker and easier to just ban the public from public places. Problem solved.

I honestly can't be arsed to waste my time either reading or watching this nonsense. Yes, everybody is entitled to their opinion but, not everybody wants to HEAR that opinion.

If we're going to go down this route, lets ban alcohol, pain killers, gambling and the sports on which people gamble, fast food, soft drinks... F**K ME! This list could be endless. There are lots of things that I believe are detrimental to the individual and society as a whole. Difference is, I don't going around beating people with my righteous stick.

And are they going to ban coffee shops? The rancid stench coming out of those is vastly worse than any vape. [emoji17]

Ban all cars buses trucks motorbikes aircraft power boats ships tanks lawnmowers generators power stations bonfires BBQs candles breathing burping and farting from all public spaces, then get the NHS to stop treating patients who got knocked over crossing the road as they knew the risks of getting hit so its their fault.

Back
Top Bottom